Nintendo megaton soon?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,japan.videogames.nintendo,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

10:10am is the speculated time for the real show of the revolution, what
time is it at E3 just now?

G.
3 answers Last reply
More about nintendo megaton soon
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,japan.videogames.nintendo,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Either
    1. Aries is a hoax

    2. Aries isn't and Nintendo pulled out at the last second to make Aries
    look like a fake.

    I place my money on number 1.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,japan.videogames.nintendo,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "G" <G@G.com> wrote in message news:d6ii15$rd9$1$830fa79d@news.demon.co.uk...
    > 10:10am is the speculated time for the real show of the revolution, what
    > time is it at E3 just now?
    >
    > G.

    Whoa, I thought we were done with megaton?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,japan.videogames.nintendo,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "menu boy" <ilmobixSPAMIT@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "G" <G@G.com> wrote in message
    >> 10:10am is the speculated time for the real show of the revolution, what
    >> time is it at E3 just now?
    >>
    >> G.
    >>
    > Whoa, I thought we were done with megaton?

    Never!

    although, pretty seoon we're going to need something actually worthy of the
    name 'Megaton'

    Nintendo > All.

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games