Nintendo megaton soon?

unkn2232324

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,japan.videogames.nintendo,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

10:10am is the speculated time for the real show of the revolution, what
time is it at E3 just now?

G.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,japan.videogames.nintendo,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Either
1. Aries is a hoax

2. Aries isn't and Nintendo pulled out at the last second to make Aries
look like a fake.

I place my money on number 1.

"G" <G@G.com> wrote in message news:d6ii15$rd9$1$830fa79d@news.demon.co.uk...
> 10:10am is the speculated time for the real show of the revolution, what
> time is it at E3 just now?
>
> G.

Whoa, I thought we were done with megaton?

"menu boy" <ilmobixSPAMIT@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "G" <G@G.com> wrote in message
>> 10:10am is the speculated time for the real show of the revolution, what
>> time is it at E3 just now?
>>
>> G.
>>
> Whoa, I thought we were done with megaton?

Never!

although, pretty seoon we're going to need something actually worthy of the
name 'Megaton'

Nintendo > All.