Nitendo DS and old games

Is it possible to use Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and Gameboy SP games in the
new DS model ?
2 answers Last reply
More about nitendo games

    I think onky GBA / GBA SP and DS games will work.

    The original gameboy / gameboy colour I think do not work.

    G.

    "CC" <CC@mail.dk> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to use Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and Gameboy SP games in the
    > new DS model ?

    It plays only GBA cartridges, not Gameboy and Gameboy color games.
    If you want to buy a GBA flashcart, it is possible to get an emulator to
    play the older Gameboy (not most color) games.
    "CC" <CC@mail.dk> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to use Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and Gameboy SP games in the
    > new DS model ?

Console Gaming Gameboy Games Nintendo Video Games