Nitendo DS and old games

CC

Is it possible to use Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and Gameboy SP games in the
new DS model ?

unkn2232324

I think onky GBA / GBA SP and DS games will work.

The original gameboy / gameboy colour I think do not work.

G.

"CC" <CC@mail.dk> wrote in message
> Is it possible to use Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and Gameboy SP games in the
> new DS model ?

It plays only GBA cartridges, not Gameboy and Gameboy color games.
If you want to buy a GBA flashcart, it is possible to get an emulator to
play the older Gameboy (not most color) games.