digital IR

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 18, 2005 1:34:59 AM

any one have any thing on digital infra red photography.

More about : digital

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 1:35:00 AM

Brian Locklin wrote:

> any one have any thing on digital infra red photography.

If you like trees with white leaves, there's a good IR simulation
plug-in for Photoshop. You can take any of your photos and make it
look like an IR image.

It'll save you spending money on one of those IR filters :)

http://photoshop.pluginsworld.com/plugin.php?editor=ado...
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 5:32:10 AM

Jim Townsend wrote:
> Brian Locklin wrote:
>

>>any one have any thing on digital infra red photography.
>

> If you like trees with white leaves, there's a good IR simulation
> plug-in for Photoshop. You can take any of your photos and make it
> look like an IR image.
>
> It'll save you spending money on one of those IR filters :)

You're trying to bait me, aren't you? It's so SHINNNYYY!!!!

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
!