Abit ip35 pro continuous beeping

Hello, and recently, I set up a PC using the abit ip35 pro motherboard. The ip35 pro beeps continuously, even after clearing the cmos several times, I also swapped the psu and nonessental equipment like the GPU, I've also tried clearing the cmos with the switch on the back. As the beeping is occuring, the panel inside the mobo reads C.C.. Can someone help please?
23 answers Last reply
More about abit ip35 continuous beeping
  1. BTW, clear the CMOS the right way.
  2. Can u upgrade the BIOS?

Looks like lots of that mobo owners have this issue.
  3. Reset the CMOS memory the right way as is described in the motherboard manual using the clear CMOS link with the power cord unplugged.
    And when the battery is out, press the power button to discharge all the electricity from the system.
    How To Clear CMOS @ http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/tp/clearcmos.htm
  4. I followed the instructions you gave me. Still giving me the C.C. Post code and continuous beeping. Tried using the battery and by shorting it out. Any other ideas or is my mobo a fancy paperweight?
  5. I looked for the solution. Nothing.
  6. Time to upgrade?

For about $300-$400 u can have a new PC 3x faster.
  7. Well, I'll be upgrading to ivy bridge in a few weeks, but til then, no summer sale games for me. I'll be scouring the webs for more info, and post it if I find a fix.
  8. But, whats your CPU?
  9. In the mean time, u can get this one : ))

Intel BLKD915PGAVL LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
    Average Rating
    (3 reviews)
    Write a ReviewREFURBISHEDIn stock.

was: $39.99
    $22.99

1-year extended warranty $6.99. (more options)
    FREE SHIPPING
  10. Currently, my CPU is a core 2 duo e8400. Gonna upgrade in a few Weeks to something else.
  11. gonna upgrade to what ? on what board ?
  12. MyCoolName said:
    Currently, my CPU is a core 2 duo e8400. Gonna upgrade in a few Weeks to something else.

Well, than u can use that $20 mobo in the mean time.
  13. what beep code is it ? ........ pretty stupid to think clearing cmos will fix that. must be a hardware issue.
  14. swifty_morgan said:
    what beep code is it ? ........ pretty stupid to think clearing cmos will fix that. must be a hardware issue.

Are u referring to me?
  15. what are the beep codes........... simple enough isn't it ?
  16. He said continuous. I guess it wont stop.

Bunch of people have this problem on the net and no solution.

This is what the guy wrote.

"The ip35 pro beeps continuously, even after clearing the cmos several times, I also swapped the psu and nonessental equipment like the GPU, I've also tried clearing the cmos with the switch on the back. As the beeping is occuring, the panel inside the mobo reads C.C.. Can someone help please?"
  17. so, what's the code. continuous........ what 3 beeps/stop/3 beeps stop........ 3beeps-2beeps stop ... what ? continuous doesn't mean anything to me at this point.
  18. My understanding is, it wont stop. Keeps beeping.
  19. Sorry, was sleeping. Yes, non-stop beeping, the short beeps come on whenever I plug the power in and the mobo onstantly reads C.C. whenever it's plugged in.
  20. Update: I got the beeping to stop and the mobo reads 01 and won't boot, I'll keep fiddling with the insides.
  21. Here are the Beeping codes -
    http://www.computerhope.com/beep.htm

Basically, the beeps could refer to bad ram in most cases.
    If your keyboard plug is not properly, it will halt the boot up.
  22. Well, the computer is no longer beeping, won't boot, and displays the post code 01.
Ask a new question

Read More

CMOS Motherboards