You can't oc your netbook.

why not
Score
Related resources
a c 185 à CPUs
a c 150 K Overclocking
December 25, 2011 4:33:32 AM

Quote:
dont listen to christop, he's a reet!! hangs around here thinking he's some kinda of elitest, but oldtimers like me who were playing with timex computers while his moms was wiping his butt know better. best not to give out bad advice reet...

anyways use setfsb, free version 2.2.134.98 works nice. you must set cpu internal to SLP and FSB slider to 19/30

You WILL OVERCLOCK IT STABLE!!! to 14.34.7 MHZ !!!!! it's 20% faster and zipper. I also downgrade..lol.. well upgraded i loaded XP on mine. GEt all XP Drivers x86 from gateway website.. works Fantastic.. P.S. you need a copy of XP SP3 with sataII drivers or you will blue screen when trying to install.

the Amiga was to PC, as the beta was to VHS... too bad the best dont always win.

Setfsb does not always work, also 14.34.7mhz is very slow, hell you won't be able to do anything. Overclocking a netbook is pure out stupid as your battery life will be much shorter and everything will overheat.
Score
a c 146 à CPUs
a b K Overclocking
December 25, 2011 4:39:15 AM

amuffin said:
Setfsb does not always work, also 14.34.7mhz is very slow, hell you won't be able to do anything. Overclocking a netbook is pure out stupid as your battery life will be much shorter and everything will overheat.

Yes definitly it would be stupid to try. I'm all for overclocking but overclocking a laptop, netbook or anything like that no. I also hope you have good medical insurance because your going to need it when you go to the ER for burns on you balls.
Score
a c 185 à CPUs
a c 150 K Overclocking
December 25, 2011 5:48:17 AM

Quote:
You self proclaimed reets are absolutely just that.. back in the day when ur mom was wiping ur ass*s is was called TESTing u noobs... one knew what we talking about instead of just asssuming...like the reets that u r..lol.. total idiots.. tell someone something is not possible when ur clueless that it 100% is.. morons!..

soo there u reets go talking out of ur asss*s again...coretemp showed a 3-5 temp increase @ ~70% load for min 5 minutes and if you think a netbook is my only computer i'll have you reets know i have more i7 core computers than you guys have pimples combined.

now why dont you lamerz go off and give some more ignorant advice so u can continue to prove how useless u and ur windoze loaded boxes are ..total reets..lol..

Overclocking a netbook is a joke, things will overheat and battery life will be shortened. Im sure recon-uk and I both have better systems than you do.
Score
!