Opening Tool?

Does anyone in the U.S. carry the GBA SP opening tool? I only see Lik Sang
and some other UK companies listed online as dealers. The shoulder buttons
on my GBA SP stopped working and I'm trying to figure out if the contacts
needed cleaning on the inside, but of course Nintendo has those tri-wing
screws and I can't take it apart!

> Does anyone in the U.S. carry the GBA SP opening tool? I only see Lik
> Sang and some other UK companies listed online as dealers. The
> shoulder buttons on my GBA SP stopped working and I'm trying to figure
> out if the contacts needed cleaning on the inside, but of course
> Nintendo has those tri-wing screws and I can't take it apart!

This is not my auction, but this is close to the one I got.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18807&item=
8194069712&rd=1

TRENDING THREADS