ASUS GAMING RIG SKIPPING DURING GAME PLAY

I HAVE ASUS G73SW GAMING LAPTOP WITH NVIDA GTX 460M GPU,,,,I7 @ 2GHZ,,,,8GB DDR3,,,,1TB 7200RPM HDD,,,I DON'T GET IT!! WIN 7 IS IS FULLY UPDATED ALONG WITH ALL THE DRIVERS BUT I GET GLITCHING ON ALL POWER SETTINGS,,,,GAMES LAG/SKIP,,MOVIES SHOT OFF WHEN TRYING TO PLAY,,,IS THEIR SOME TYPE OF ISSUE WITH WIN7 UPDATES,,DRIVERS OR OVER HEATING WITH THIS NOTEBOOK????
9 answers Last reply
More about asus gaming skipping game play
  1. Sounds pretty new. I would try and get with the manufacturer, and see if the unit is still under warranty. Just taking a shot in the dark here, but it sounds like the Video Card is jacked up. If it is under warranty from where ever you bought it I would see if they are willing to exchange it or repair the issue free of cost.
  2. yeah all these models come with free 24m accidental and defedcs warenty,,yeah it sounds like a hardware issue
  3. I FIXED THE PROBLEM,,,THE PROBLEM WAS IN THE SERVICES,SETTING THEIR WERE NOT TO PAR
  4. I have the same issue with my G73Sw, what exactly did you do to fix the problem?
  5. i stupidly changed the systems services settings so i had to install a fresh OS and DRIVERS and then ran tuneup utilities 2012 to finite my wins7 settings ,hope this helps
  6. no what?
  7. We don't talk about piracy here....
  8. alright i re-worded my statement
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Gaming Components