movie advance

hi have just got a movie advance for my ds and have worked out most of
it but would like to know if i can play gba roms that i already own on
it and do i need aloader of some sort thanks adz
6 answers Last reply
More about movie advance

    "adz" <adam@supersaints.fslife.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > hi have just got a movie advance for my ds and have worked out most of
    > it but would like to know if i can play gba roms that i already own on
    > it and do i need aloader of some sort thanks adz

    You can't play GBA roms on a movieadvance, no. You need a similar device
    called the SuperCard which is able to play many GBA roms but not all. You
    are, though, able to play NES roms on your movieadvance... For GBA roms you
    are recommended to buy a FlashCard.

    chears mate possibly thought that .will have to shell out some more
    dosh on a flash advance but more than happy to in the name of science
    unless anyone knows differant
    thanks

    On Mon, 23 May 2005 07:28:39 +0200, "Inferno"
    <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

    >"adz" <adam@supersaints.fslife.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    >> hi have just got a movie advance for my ds and have worked out most of
    >> it but would like to know if i can play gba roms that i already own on
    >> it and do i need aloader of some sort thanks adz
    >
    >You can't play GBA roms on a movieadvance, no. You need a similar device
    >called the SuperCard which is able to play many GBA roms but not all. You
    >are, though, able to play NES roms on your movieadvance... For GBA roms you
    >are recommended to buy a FlashCard.

    Hi,

    you can play .gba Files, but only up to 256kb.

    --
    Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

    Rainer Benda
    Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
    Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
    Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm

    "Rainer Benda" <R.Benda@t-online.de> schreef in bericht
    > Hi,
    >
    > you can play .gba Files, but only up to 256kb.

    Are you sure? I thought that you were only able to play NES roms... As they
    are emulated with a seperate rom.

    Gonna try in a sec...

    *EDIT*: Tried to put up several GBA roms of under 256kb from
    http://www.gbadev.org and they all hang on selecting them. So as far as I
    tested... Only NES roms work on the Movieplayer. No demos and certainly no
    commercial roms work on it.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > "Rainer Benda" <R.Benda@t-online.de> schreef in bericht
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> you can play .gba Files, but only up to 256kb.
    >>

    > Are you sure? I thought that you were only able to play NES roms... As
    > they are emulated with a seperate rom.
    >
    > Gonna try in a sec...
    >
    > *EDIT*: Tried to put up several GBA roms of under 256kb from
    > http://www.gbadev.org and they all hang on selecting them. So as far as I
    > tested... Only NES roms work on the Movieplayer. No demos and certainly no
    > commercial roms work on it.

    Hi,

    there is a way using goomba to make files working for the movieplayer, but
    ok it´s not
    compare with a 100% flashlinker solution.

    --
    Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

    Rainer Benda
    Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
    Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
    Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    > "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>
    >> "Rainer Benda" <R.Benda@t-online.de> schreef in bericht
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> you can play .gba Files, but only up to 256kb.
    >>>

    >> Are you sure? I thought that you were only able to play NES roms... As
    >> they are emulated with a seperate rom.
    >>
    >> Gonna try in a sec...
    >>
    >> *EDIT*: Tried to put up several GBA roms of under 256kb from
    >> http://www.gbadev.org and they all hang on selecting them. So as far as I
    >> tested... Only NES roms work on the Movieplayer. No demos and certainly
    >> no commercial roms work on it.
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > there is a way using goomba to make files working for the movieplayer, but
    > ok it´s not
    > compare with a 100% flashlinker solution.
    >
    > --

    Kay, didn't know that... Thanks (Y).

Console Gaming Movies Gameboy Video Games Nintendo Video Games