movie advance

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 23, 2005 1:07:45 AM

hi have just got a movie advance for my ds and have worked out most of
it but would like to know if i can play gba roms that i already own on
it and do i need aloader of some sort thanks adz

More about : movie advance

May 23, 2005 11:28:39 AM

"adz" <adam@supersaints.fslife.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> hi have just got a movie advance for my ds and have worked out most of
> it but would like to know if i can play gba roms that i already own on
> it and do i need aloader of some sort thanks adz

You can't play GBA roms on a movieadvance, no. You need a similar device
called the SuperCard which is able to play many GBA roms but not all. You
are, though, able to play NES roms on your movieadvance... For GBA roms you
are recommended to buy a FlashCard.
May 24, 2005 1:06:19 AM

chears mate possibly thought that .will have to shell out some more
dosh on a flash advance but more than happy to in the name of science
unless anyone knows differant
thanks

On Mon, 23 May 2005 07:28:39 +0200, "Inferno"
<magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

>"adz" <adam@supersaints.fslife.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>> hi have just got a movie advance for my ds and have worked out most of
>> it but would like to know if i can play gba roms that i already own on
>> it and do i need aloader of some sort thanks adz
>
>You can't play GBA roms on a movieadvance, no. You need a similar device
>called the SuperCard which is able to play many GBA roms but not all. You
>are, though, able to play NES roms on your movieadvance... For GBA roms you
>are recommended to buy a FlashCard.

May 24, 2005 2:17:46 AM

Hi,

you can play .gba Files, but only up to 256kb.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

Rainer Benda
Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm

"adz" <adam@supersaints.fslife.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> hi have just got a movie advance for my ds and have worked out most of
> it but would like to know if i can play gba roms that i already own on
> it and do i need aloader of some sort thanks adz
May 24, 2005 2:49:26 AM

"Rainer Benda" <R.Benda@t-online.de> schreef in bericht
news:D 6tdpe$vql$04$1@news.t-online.com...
> Hi,
>
> you can play .gba Files, but only up to 256kb.

Are you sure? I thought that you were only able to play NES roms... As they
are emulated with a seperate rom.

Gonna try in a sec...

*EDIT*: Tried to put up several GBA roms of under 256kb from
http://www.gbadev.org and they all hang on selecting them. So as far as I
tested... Only NES roms work on the Movieplayer. No demos and certainly no
commercial roms work on it.
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 6:16:16 PM

"Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "Rainer Benda" <R.Benda@t-online.de> schreef in bericht
> news:D 6tdpe$vql$04$1@news.t-online.com...
>> Hi,
>>
>> you can play .gba Files, but only up to 256kb.
>>

> Are you sure? I thought that you were only able to play NES roms... As
> they are emulated with a seperate rom.
>
> Gonna try in a sec...
>
> *EDIT*: Tried to put up several GBA roms of under 256kb from
> http://www.gbadev.org and they all hang on selecting them. So as far as I
> tested... Only NES roms work on the Movieplayer. No demos and certainly no
> commercial roms work on it.

Hi,

there is a way using goomba to make files working for the movieplayer, but
ok it´s not
compare with a 100% flashlinker solution.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

Rainer Benda
Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm
May 24, 2005 8:56:14 PM

"Rainer Benda" <R.Benda@t-online.de> schreef in bericht
news:D 6v5ul$i0o$04$1@news.t-online.com...
> "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>
>> "Rainer Benda" <R.Benda@t-online.de> schreef in bericht
>> news:D 6tdpe$vql$04$1@news.t-online.com...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> you can play .gba Files, but only up to 256kb.
>>>

>> Are you sure? I thought that you were only able to play NES roms... As
>> they are emulated with a seperate rom.
>>
>> Gonna try in a sec...
>>
>> *EDIT*: Tried to put up several GBA roms of under 256kb from
>> http://www.gbadev.org and they all hang on selecting them. So as far as I
>> tested... Only NES roms work on the Movieplayer. No demos and certainly
>> no commercial roms work on it.
>
> Hi,
>
> there is a way using goomba to make files working for the movieplayer, but
> ok it´s not
> compare with a 100% flashlinker solution.
>
> --

Kay, didn't know that... Thanks (Y).
!