Sign in with
Your question

Is SABERTOOTH worth it?

Last response: in Motherboards
July 21, 2012 6:32:02 AM

I'm building my first gaming rig. I know that the two components that are going to be permanent are CPU and board. So these things I am trying to future proof. Im getting the i5 3570k CPU and I cannot decide whether to get an ASRock Extreme 4 Z77 or go all out and get an ASUS Sabertooth Z77. I would rather get Asus products just because I'm a freak about it...tried and true. Any advice? I'm just using the comp to play WoW and want to do so at 60+ FPS on ultra end game raiding content.

More about : sabertooth worth

a c 328 V Motherboard
July 21, 2012 6:57:21 AM

Unless u are going to go crazy with OC, u can go with ASRock Extreme 4 Z77.
m
l
Related resources
a c 328 V Motherboard
July 21, 2012 6:58:10 AM

Use the saved money for better GPU.
m
l
January 14, 2013 3:09:56 PM

NO!
Do not get the Asrock z77 Extreme 4...
Here is why:I wanted to get the Extreme 6 which has better quality components and more features...but I searched a lot and my friend show me an article in a mag for the z77 extreme series from Asrock...do not get the Asrock,it has bad features and its performance is not so good and a lot of people have problems with it...some do not....But if you do not want to risk and if you can get the Sabertooth...actually I am going to get one...it has 5 year warranty,better components,better overclocking potentials and runs cooler...here is my advice,the choice is now yours!
m
l
!