Reinstalling the bios or not

batty251

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
hey i have built a pc a week or 2 ago and 2 or 3 days after i got it

i updated the bios i know im a idiot for doin it but nothing went wrong the position im in is i may have downloaded a american bios update and im australian so i should of downloaded the asia one correct ?

and but nothing is wrong the only thing i having trouble is that when i move windows on my desktop like if i have a folder open and move it around it leaves a tail and could be that im havin issues with the latest bios or a disk problem or its the wrong bios for my motherboard and sometimes the boot up is a little slow but that only happens sometimes

and my computer runs pritty fast like i can open itunes and in 1 second its opened or i open a webpage and it loads up 3 websites fast but then their are days when the pc isnt running so fast but then it picks back up speed idk wats up with my pc

but i was gunna install the asia one but not sure what that would do is it like updating graphic drivers where u dnt have to remove the previous ones if its the same update or do i gotta install the first update for my motherboard then install the newest one

again im running a gigabyte ga h77 d3h mvp and im using atm the f3 bios update but its the american one or china one i cant rember its one of them and wanna update to the F3 again but from the asia download link

batty251

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
the F3 update had been for ivy cpu's and thats what i had so i thort to download to get better performance outta a ivy cpu and thats my reasion

and i downloaded the update second day after building my pc and all the specs u need are in the original post dude