Need a little help designing

newtogaming25

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2011
Hey guys I am new here. I have been a long time mac user. I have recently been considering buying an Imac with the i7, and their highest graphics card. I believe the unit would cost me 2,169. I just got into photography, and would mainly be using it for that, movies, general use, and some gaming. So heres the question, although I am not doing any type of serious gaming I will be doing some. Will this system be fine or should I consider a PC build for the same price including the screen?
If you can recommend an amazing PC build with a screen for the same price or less, that will be reliable then I might go that route. I have a lot of macs now but no PCs.

newtogaming25

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2011
Ya more then likely photoshop. I have never picked out a build before for a pc because I have always bought macs. I have however helped put many Pcs together because my best-friend builds them all the time. So I have no Idea where to start. I would want best possible system I could get for under 2199.

newtogaming25

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2011
Wow that would even save me money. Is there a screen comparable to that of the imac though? Also I saw when upgrading the imac there was an i5 and i7. I chose the i7 on the imac, would it be worth me using one in this build as well?