7200 RPM
Graphics:
AMD Radeon HD 6530D

What do you think about it?
what games can i play with it? maybe fifa 12,l4d2 or nba2k12

Thanks.

That's a piece of SH*T!!!

Just kidding...

For an integrated graphics core it is actually not bad. It is more powerful than Intel's HD 3000 graphics core which means it is more powerful than the desktop Radeon HD 5450 graphics card. Unfortunately, it is not a "fire-breather" either. In terms of performance it should be right around the performance of a desktop Radeon HD 5550 which is a step up from the Radeon HD 5450; roughly 33% better performance I think.

If you install a Radeon 6xxx series graphics card, then you can take advantage of Hybrid Crossfire (H-CF), but it only works with up to a Radeon HD 6670 video card. Anything more powerful, H-CF will be disabled.

julianbautista87

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010

hi. the processor itself is slower than the intel solution (at the same price range). However, the 3D performance of this apu is amazing, you can play a lot of games, even newer ones at medium settings, no needs of a discrete gpu card.

This PC is ideal for people who wants to play games without buying a discrete graphic card or who plan to buy a discrete HD 6670 ors something like that and having a cheap but powerfull multi-gpu configuration (hybrid crossfire) with amazing fps.

And by the way, remember that this prosessor is memory-bandwith hungry, so you will see huge improvements with faster DDR3 memory.

keysers0ze

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
Trying to figure out what will fit in this case as far as a PSU goes. Want to change it so I can run crossfire mode with an AMD HD 6670 as mentioned. I would assume I need to be in the 550w range but didnt know if I could fit anything bigger than the SilverStone SFX Series SST-ST45SF Power supply? ( 450 Watt ). Any help or suggestions would be great...

keysers0ze

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012

Trying to figure out what will fit in this case as far as a PSU goes. Want to change it so I can run crossfire mode with an AMD HD 6670. I would assume I need to be in the 550w range but didnt know if I could fit anything bigger than the SilverStone SFX Series SST-ST45SF Power supply? ( 450 Watt ). Any help or suggestions would be great and you have expert next to your name!!

keysers0ze

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012

One last thing, and thank you, any suggestion on which version of the 6670 to go with I see different options 1GB & 2GB from sapphire to HIS to PCI vs PCI express versions (2.0 vs 2.1) of this card???

aj0

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldnt the APU and GPU being crossfire mean that the APU will have to use the system DDR3 which makes a DDR5 graphics card pointless? (not that I think there is too much point in 2GB ram on that card either)