Suitable motherboard for gaming?

neet1983

Honorable
Jul 21, 2012
hello all experts.i need some help from ur side.i like to play online games and some other games.
i have a p4 3.0ghz lga 775 socket cpu.i was using a chiness motherboard.its dead now.Now i want to change my board.I searched google but i m confused and decide to go with g41 chipset.now i have three options-gigabyte,asus and asrock.ddr2 or ddr3 does't matter.now plz suggest me to get a better g41 out of these three brands.and what is Maximum shared memory in vga option?does it help in gaming?i found in these motherboards specifications that gigabytes does't have this but asus and asrock has it.So plz suggest me a cheap and best g41 gaming purpose board.
thx.waiting for ur help.

neet1983

Honorable
Jul 21, 2012
no i am just showing u the processor
will move to dual core in future
plz suggest me a board out of these three brands

AsRock has GPU Onboard.wat is the function of it?does it support in gaming?

It means that it will work even without the graphic card. But its usually good for playing Tetris and such. Its weak to play games with it.

It shares memory with your RAM.

U need a graphic card.

neet1983

Honorable
Jul 21, 2012
i do't play like Tetris games.i prefer to play like angry birds type games.
so now help to get out from this confusion-
which board to buy:gigabyte g41 which has no gpu onboard,asus g41(some models i think has gpu onboard)or asrock g41(which has gpu onboard.)
select one(keeping in mind that i do't play heavy games,may be i can upgrade it in future)