gameshark compatibilities

Last response: in Video Games
June 13, 2005 11:20:00 AM

i have a gameshark for gameboy color, but i own a gamboy advance, I
jist wanna ask if the gameshark for gameboy work with my gameboy advance?
thnx for the help...
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:20:01 AM

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:20:00 GMT, "mike via GamesKB.com"
<forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote:

> i have a gameshark for gameboy color, but i own a gamboy advance, I
>jist wanna ask if the gameshark for gameboy work with my gameboy advance?
>thnx for the help...

You can use the Gameshark on GBA but only with GB and GBC games. You
can't use GBA games on GBC Game Shark, you need GBA version.
June 13, 2005 12:14:44 PM

"mike via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in message

> i have a gameshark for gameboy color, but i own a gamboy advance,
> jist wanna ask if the gameshark for gameboy work with my gameboy advance?
> thnx for the help...

Only with Gameboy and Gameboy Color games. Not With Gameboy Advance games/
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 9:06:37 AM

oh ic..now I know well, thnx for the help folks! =)