gameshark compatibilities

i have a gameshark for gameboy color, but i own a gamboy advance, I
jist wanna ask if the gameshark for gameboy work with my gameboy advance?
thnx for the help...
3 answers Last reply
More about gameshark compatibilities

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:20:00 GMT, "mike via GamesKB.com"
    <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote:

    > i have a gameshark for gameboy color, but i own a gamboy advance, I
    >jist wanna ask if the gameshark for gameboy work with my gameboy advance?
    >thnx for the help...

    You can use the Gameshark on GBA but only with GB and GBC games. You
    can't use GBA games on GBC Game Shark, you need GBA version.

    "mike via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in message

    > i have a gameshark for gameboy color, but i own a gamboy advance,
    > jist wanna ask if the gameshark for gameboy work with my gameboy advance?
    > thnx for the help...

    Only with Gameboy and Gameboy Color games. Not With Gameboy Advance games/

    oh ic..now I know well, thnx for the help folks! =)

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games