Video card

fzion

Distinguished
May 21, 2011
Hello,
I have an old nvidia ge force 6400 in my computer and want to upgrade but dont know what to buy.

Derbixrace

Distinguished
May 26, 2008

thats kinda rude, some people are not just as good as we are on PCs!

but it would be great know what kinda PC you got and monitor resolution.

fzion

Distinguished
May 21, 2011

Gosh I know that its gateway GT5228 and its media center, I bought it with windows vista upgrade but have windows 7 now I upgraded the hard drive to 500,, just 6 months ago I have an lg monitor but don't know what the resolution or anything is on it. under the computer thingy says the monitor is a generic pnp monitor. Its a Amd 64x2 processor 4200t. So thats all I know, if I would have been thinking I probably would have told you more, but I dont know anymore than that. My computer is about 5 years old I think and so is the monitor. I don't want to buy anything to replace and the only games I play are on big fish games and they are hidden pictures. I watch movies and tv shows on my computer check email and so forth and I have up to date microsoft office. I use microsoft security essentials and malware bytes. So that is all I know. If you want the name of my first born child that I won't give you. Ok?? lol

fzion

Distinguished
May 21, 2011
I was told to pick the best answer but I didn't get an answer except to give more information,, this is too confusing,,, just wanted an answer,, I will ask somewhere else thanks anyways.