How Long Does Nalia Wait in Copper Coronet?

I didn't want to do her quest when I first enetred the Copper Coronet so I
told her I couldn't help her. I came back
later to do her quest but she isn't in the Copper Coronet anymore. I don't
remember her ever leaving the last two times I played. Does she leave after
a certain time and is there a way to CLUAConsole her to get her to re-spawn?

--

Burning_Ranger

To email: aziz@aziz1removethisbit.fsnet.co.uk

Jeffo

Distinguished
May 11, 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:30:13 +0100, "Burning_Ranger"
<aziz@NOSPAMaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>I didn't want to do her quest when I first enetred the Copper Coronet so I
>told her I couldn't help her. I came back
>later to do her quest but she isn't in the Copper Coronet anymore. I don't
>remember her ever leaving the last two times I played. Does she leave after
>a certain time and is there a way to CLUAConsole her to get her to re-spawn?

Hi,

I think she moves the glade south of D'arnise Keep.

Thanks
jeffo

pm

> I think she moves the glade south of D'arnise Keep.

If you say yes to helping, the location should be added to your map and you
meet her there. I ran into a glitch first time playing the game where the
map did not update correctly. Although it is pretty rare, other people
posted a similar problem, largely answered by people saying you need to go
through the city gates to update the map. This did not work in my original
game, however, I have never ran into the problem again...

PM

homerj

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:42:11 -0700, jeffo <nospam@forme.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:30:13 +0100, "Burning_Ranger"
><aziz@NOSPAMaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>I didn't want to do her quest when I first enetred the Copper Coronet so I
>>told her I couldn't help her. I came back
>>later to do her quest but she isn't in the Copper Coronet anymore. I don't
>>remember her ever leaving the last two times I played. Does she leave after
>>a certain time and is there a way to CLUAConsole her to get her to re-spawn?
>
>Hi,
>
>I think she moves the glade south of D'arnise Keep.
>
>Thanks
>jeffo

Sounds like you'd be better off telling her you don't have time to
speak to her and she ends the dialog with "It will be as if we never
met" (or somesuch). She'll just hang around the CC until you do have
the time to ask about her problem.

HJ

HomerJ wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:42:11 -0700, jeffo <nospam@forme.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:30:13 +0100, "Burning_Ranger"
>> <aziz@NOSPAMaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> I didn't want to do her quest when I first enetred the Copper
>>> Coronet so I told her I couldn't help her. I came back
>>> later to do her quest but she isn't in the Copper Coronet anymore.
>>> I don't remember her ever leaving the last two times I played. Does
>>> she leave after a certain time and is there a way to CLUAConsole
>>> her to get her to re-spawn?
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think she moves the glade south of D'arnise Keep.
>>
>> Thanks
>> jeffo
>
> Sounds like you'd be better off telling her you don't have time to
> speak to her and she ends the dialog with "It will be as if we never
> met" (or somesuch). She'll just hang around the CC until you do have
> the time to ask about her problem.
>
> HJ

I did that. I dunno why she's not there. Anyone know the CLUAConsole command
for her?

--

Burning_Ranger

To email: aziz@aziz1removethisbit.fsnet.co.uk

>I did that. I dunno why she's not there. Anyone know the CLUAConsole command
>for her?

Her death variable is nalia. Just create that and she will show up. Warning
though if she already exists you will have two nalia's and the new one has
nothing to do with the old one levels or items carried its a new nalia as if
you never had her in the party at all. So things can get weird especially if
you have started her quests at all. If you havn't then it shouldn't be a
problem though.

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare

MPrilla wrote:
>>I did that. I dunno why she's not there. Anyone know the CLUAConsole command
>>for her?
>>

> Her death variable is nalia. Just create that and she will show up. Warning
> though if she already exists you will have two nalia's and the new one has
> nothing to do with the old one levels or items carried its a new nalia as if
> you never had her in the party at all. So things can get weird especially if
> you have started her quests at all. If you havn't then it shouldn't be a
> problem though.

CreateCreature takes a CRE filename parameter. Death variable won't
work. CreateCreature("nalia##"), where ## is either 8, 10, 11, 13, 15 or
18, depending on the level you want.

- Sim

>CreateCreature takes a CRE filename parameter. Death variable won't
>work. CreateCreature("nalia##"), where ## is either 8, 10, 11, 13, 15 or
>18, depending on the level you want.
>
>- Sim

Wrong Sim you can't created a spefic nalia by adding that number it will just
default to whatever the game wants for your level as if you met her for the
first time. One wonders if you ever did that at all? I know you didn't. You
create nalia and when you talk to her the game specifical a .2da file
determines your level and which nalia you get. YOU NEWBIE.

You are such a MORON Sim.

Everyone knows the files NPCLEVEL.2DA AND NPCLVL25.2DA dictated what level of
the npc's join your party.

And everyone knows it the death variable that matters you ASS. You try to
create nalia10 or nalia15 and you will get a nalia but it won't nessisarly be
the one you want since those .2da files will take over you ASS.

mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message news:<20040916120452.26518.00000863@mb-m03.aol.com>...
> >CreateCreature takes a CRE filename parameter. Death variable won't
> >work. CreateCreature("nalia##"), where ## is either 8, 10, 11, 13, 15 or
> >18, depending on the level you want.
> >
> >- Sim
> >

> Wrong Sim you can't created a spefic nalia by adding that number it will just
> default to whatever the game wants for your level as if you met her for the
> first time. One wonders if you ever did that at all? I know you didn't. You
> create nalia and when you talk to her the game specifical a .2da file
> determines your level and which nalia you get. YOU NEWBIE.
>
> You are such a MORON Sim.
>
> Everyone knows the files NPCLEVEL.2DA AND NPCLVL25.2DA dictated what level of
> the npc's join your party.
>
> And everyone knows it the death variable that matters you ASS. You try to
> create nalia10 or nalia15 and you will get a nalia but it won't nessisarly be
> the one you want since those .2da files will take over you ASS.

Well... I've been following this 'debate' with some interest so I
decided to try it myself.

First, I have ToB installed, latest patch, latest fixpacks, and that's
about it (no mods).

My baldur.ini was 'virgin' (never edited) so I added "Cheats=1" to
[Game Options] and loaded a game where I had just entered the
Promenade from the first dungeon.

I brought up the console and entered:
"CLUAConsoleCreateCreature("nalia") and got the same message that
SimDing0 did: "Error file nalia does not exist". I even tried
"Nalia", with the same result.

Then I entered "CLUAConsoleCreateCreature("nalia10") and poof! Nalia
magically appeared and came up to me and gave me her whining speech.

I guess other readers can do their own experiments and draw their own
conclusions. I have certainly drawn mine.

>Well... I've been following this 'debate' with some interest so I
>decided to try it myself.

Don't you mean lies and flames?

>First, I have ToB installed, latest patch, latest fixpacks, and that's
>about it (no mods).
>
>My baldur.ini was 'virgin' (never edited)

Virgin like you are and will forever be?

so I added "Cheats=1" to
>[Game Options] and loaded a game where I had just entered the
>Promenade from the first dungeon.

So Virgin how did you even know to do that?

>I brought up the console and entered:
>"CLUAConsoleCreateCreature("nalia") and got the same message that
>SimDing0 did: "Error file nalia does not exist". I even tried
>"Nalia", with the same result.

You lie and you are an alias you have never posted here before at all.

>Then I entered "CLUAConsoleCreateCreature("nalia10") and poof! Nalia
>magically appeared and came up to me and gave me her whining speech.
>
>I guess other readers can do their own experiments and draw their own
>conclusions. I have certainly drawn mine.

The logical conclusion is you are a liar and an alias you have never posted
here before at all.

mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message news:<20040922145025.04585.00001020@mb-m02.aol.com>...

> You lie and you are an alias you have never posted here before at all.

MPricka, you should know better than to make accusations that show you
for the fool you are. I just used Google Groups's search function for
his name and found over a thousand references to him on this group.

Too bad.

So sad.

Once again you look the fool.