Wich carrier in roaming while in ITALY..?

Please,

what will the carrier in roaming for a Balckberry CINGULAR of my cousin,
while he will stay in Italy ???

Pls, Could You help us for an important reason?
Thanks in advance..

Aiser (C)

I roamed on TIM and Vodaphone in Milano. Vodaphone proved to be a better
choice for me for data,

Aiser © wrote:
> what will the carrier in roaming for a Balckberry CINGULAR of my
> cousin, while he will stay in Italy ???

It could be one of three listed here, at $1.29/minute:
http://www.cingular.com/customer_service/roaming_gen

WIND 900/1800/3G MHz 39 $1.29 Yes 1
TIM 900/1800 MHz 39 $1.29 Yes 2
Vodafone 900/1800 MHz 39 $1.29 Yes

Coverage Notes: 1. 900 nationwide coverage; 1800 in major cities &
highways.
2. 900 nationwide coverage; 1800 in major cities & highways.

Now, which Blackberry could he have? The 6210 has 900 Mhz, and the
models 6280 and 7280 have 1800 MHz. See
http://www.cingular.com/customer_service/roaming_device.

John C.

Thank You, John, for Yr. wonderful job...!

Yes, WIND/TIM/Vodafone... but I'm seeing that he is always connected with
Wind; in CEntral-Meridional Italy, it isn't the best choice.... sob!

Bye
Aiser (C)