Wich carrier in roaming while in ITALY..?

Last response: in Network Providers
June 4, 2005 4:58:35 PM

Please,

what will the carrier in roaming for a Balckberry CINGULAR of my cousin,
while he will stay in Italy ???

Pls, Could You help us for an important reason?
Thanks in advance..

Aiser (C)
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 12:19:50 AM

I roamed on TIM and Vodaphone in Milano. Vodaphone proved to be a better
choice for me for data,

"Aiser ©" <helioadrianoNOSPAM@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
news:D 7s1go$f5u$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> Please,
>
> what will the carrier in roaming for a Balckberry CINGULAR of my cousin,
> while he will stay in Italy ???
>
> Pls, Could You help us for an important reason?
> Thanks in advance..
>
> Aiser (C)

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 4:02:11 AM

Aiser © wrote:
> what will the carrier in roaming for a Balckberry CINGULAR of my
> cousin, while he will stay in Italy ???

It could be one of three listed here, at $1.29/minute:
http://www.cingular.com/customer_service/roaming_gen

WIND 900/1800/3G MHz 39 $1.29 Yes 1
TIM 900/1800 MHz 39 $1.29 Yes 2
Vodafone 900/1800 MHz 39 $1.29 Yes

Coverage Notes: 1. 900 nationwide coverage; 1800 in major cities &
highways.
2. 900 nationwide coverage; 1800 in major cities & highways.

Now, which Blackberry could he have? The 6210 has 900 Mhz, and the
models 6280 and 7280 have 1800 MHz. See
http://www.cingular.com/customer_service/roaming_device.

John C.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 10:25:41 PM

Thank You, John, for Yr. wonderful job...!

Yes, WIND/TIM/Vodafone... but I'm seeing that he is always connected with
Wind; in CEntral-Meridional Italy, it isn't the best choice.... sob!

Bye
Aiser (C)

!