Wich carrier in roaming while in ITALY..?

Please,

what will the carrier in roaming for a Balckberry CINGULAR of my cousin,
while he will stay in Italy ???

Pls, Could You help us for an important reason?
Thanks in advance..

Aiser (C)
3 answers Last reply
More about wich carrier roaming italy

    I roamed on TIM and Vodaphone in Milano. Vodaphone proved to be a better
    choice for me for data,

    Aiser © wrote:
    > what will the carrier in roaming for a Balckberry CINGULAR of my
    > cousin, while he will stay in Italy ???

    It could be one of three listed here, at $1.29/minute:
    http://www.cingular.com/customer_service/roaming_gen

    WIND 900/1800/3G MHz 39 $1.29 Yes 1
    TIM 900/1800 MHz 39 $1.29 Yes 2
    Vodafone 900/1800 MHz 39 $1.29 Yes

    Coverage Notes: 1. 900 nationwide coverage; 1800 in major cities &
    highways.
    2. 900 nationwide coverage; 1800 in major cities & highways.

    Now, which Blackberry could he have? The 6210 has 900 Mhz, and the
    models 6280 and 7280 have 1800 MHz. See
    http://www.cingular.com/customer_service/roaming_device.

    John C.

    Thank You, John, for Yr. wonderful job...!

    Yes, WIND/TIM/Vodafone... but I'm seeing that he is always connected with
    Wind; in CEntral-Meridional Italy, it isn't the best choice.... sob!

    Bye
    Aiser (C)

    "John Cummings" <n4bkn.no@spam.bellsouth.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Aiser © wrote:
    >> what will the carrier in roaming for a Balckberry CINGULAR of my
    >> cousin, while he will stay in Italy ???
    >
    > It could be one of three listed here, at $1.29/minute:
    > http://www.cingular.com/customer_service/roaming_gen
    >
    > WIND 900/1800/3G MHz 39 $1.29 Yes 1
    > TIM 900/1800 MHz 39 $1.29 Yes 2
    > Vodafone 900/1800 MHz 39 $1.29 Yes
    >

    > Coverage Notes: 1. 900 nationwide coverage; 1800 in major cities &
    > highways.
    > 2. 900 nationwide coverage; 1800 in major cities & highways.
    >

    > Now, which Blackberry could he have? The 6210 has 900 Mhz, and the
    > models 6280 and 7280 have 1800 MHz. See
    > http://www.cingular.com/customer_service/roaming_device.
    >
    > John C.

Cingular Internet Service Providers