edwardjensen

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011
Looking for a good gaming case. Want something that is easy to work with for future upgrades. Must be able to easily handle larger video cards.

Any suggestions?

Also anyone have any experience with the Level 10 GT ?

In my experience the gain from expensive cases isn't worth the cost unless you intend to do serious performance video cards and stuff.

If you are getting a low end computer according to what is available today then you are probably fine with a $50 case instead of a $200 case.

Other's experiences may vary, though, just my perspective.

Also in my experience, ease of setup and ability to upgrade aren't usually ways that cases are rated. They all have pretty standard ports and standard holes where things are supposed to go so one is just as good as another in these terms.

The motherboard is more where your upgradability comes in.

When looking at cases I almost only look at whether they can adequately cool the setup that I am trying to put in it.

- Edit - I really only work with full tower cases, as long as you get one of those it is 99% likely to handle anything you want to put in it size wise. The makers generally want to make these as pretty universally applicable as possible, again in my experience.