Interactive Fiction ROMS for the Gameboy Advance

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:

File: Interactive Fiction.gba
The Z-Files

Eliza

Hunt the Wumpus

Super Star Trek

Camel

Adventure

Dungeon

Video Poker

Infocom Sampler

ZORK 1 The Great Underground Empire

ZORK 2 The Wizard of Frobozz

ZORK 3 The Dungeon Master

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Farmer's Daughter

The Awakening

Nevermore

Hunter, in Darkness

File: Scott Adams.gba

Adventure Land
Pirate's Cove
Mission Impossible
Voodoo Castle
The Count
Strange Odyssey
Mystery Fun House
Pyramid of Doom
Ghost Town
Savage Island I
Savage Island II
Golden Voyage
Sorcerer of Claymorgue Castle
Return to Pirate's Island
Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
The Hulk
Spider-Man

File: Level 9.gba

Adventure Quest
Colossal Adventure
Dungeon Adventure
Emerald Isle.l9 Erik the Viking
Lords of Time
Price of Magik
Red Moon
Return to Eden
Snowball
Worm in Paradise

File: AGI Games.gba

Demo Pack
King's Quest I
King's Quest II
King's Quest III
Leisure Suit Larry
Police Quest
Shrieking Corpses
Space Quest I
Space Quest II
7 answers Last reply
More about interactive fiction roms gameboy advance

    On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 HIT Fanatic <coblgp@nospam.com> wrote:
    > Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
    > Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:

    don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
    :)

    --

    "I hear ma train a comin'
    .... hear freedom comin"

    >> Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
    >> Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:
    >
    > don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
    > :)

    No, sorry... I made these files myself. If you would like them sent to you
    by email, let me know.

    HIT Fanatic wrote:
    >>>Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
    >>>Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:
    >>
    >>don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
    >>:)
    >

    > No, sorry... I made these files myself. If you would like them sent to you
    > by email, let me know.

    Can you give us a quick rundown on how they work? What do you do for a
    keyboard input?

    Cheers

    Davemon
    -------

    On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 HIT Fanatic <coblgp@nospam.com> wrote:
    >>> Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
    >>> Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:
    >>
    >> don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
    >> :)
    >
    > No, sorry... I made these files myself. If you would like them sent to you
    > by email, let me know.

    I got it off usenet binaries via UseNEXT... cheers you da man :)

    --

    "I hear ma train a comin'
    .... hear freedom comin"

    > Can you give us a quick rundown on how they work? What do you do for a
    > keyboard input?

    Use the SELECT button to activate the keyboard. Use the shoulder buttons to
    change the range of keys that you wish to select. Use the A, B and
    direction pad to select the corresponding key.

    It's a bit cumbersome at first, but once you get used to it, you can type
    fairly quickly with the GBA controls--a lot faster than if you had a special
    cursor that needed to be moved from one end of the keyboard to the other.

    For more information on GBA Frotz please visit:
    http://www.obsession.se/frotz/ the author explains what features are
    available in the interpreter.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    HIT Fanatic wrote:
    >>>Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
    >>>Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:
    >>
    >>don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
    >>:)
    >

    > No, sorry... I made these files myself. If you would like them sent to you
    > by email, let me know.

    I think I'd like to take a look at these files. Just take NOSPAM out of
    my email to send them.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 docdude316 <docdude316NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:

    >>>don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
    >>>:)
    >>

    >> No, sorry... I made these files myself. If you would like them sent to you
    >> by email, let me know.
    >>

    > I think I'd like to take a look at these files. Just take NOSPAM out of
    > my email to send them.

    you can download UseNEXT and do a search for 'AGI' in the gameboy
    advance binaries.. as long as it's still up there
    --

    "I hear ma train a comin'
    .... hear freedom comin"

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Video Games