Interactive Fiction ROMS for the Gameboy Advance

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:

File: Interactive Fiction.gba
The Z-Files

Eliza

Hunt the Wumpus

Super Star Trek

Camel

Adventure

Dungeon

Video Poker

Infocom Sampler

ZORK 1 The Great Underground Empire

ZORK 2 The Wizard of Frobozz

ZORK 3 The Dungeon Master

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Farmer's Daughter

The Awakening

Nevermore

Hunter, in Darkness

File: Scott Adams.gba

Adventure Land
Pirate's Cove
Mission Impossible
Voodoo Castle
The Count
Strange Odyssey
Mystery Fun House
Pyramid of Doom
Ghost Town
Savage Island I
Savage Island II
Golden Voyage
Sorcerer of Claymorgue Castle
Return to Pirate's Island
Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
The Hulk
Spider-Man

File: Level 9.gba

Adventure Quest
Colossal Adventure
Dungeon Adventure
Emerald Isle.l9 Erik the Viking
Lords of Time
Price of Magik
Red Moon
Return to Eden
Snowball
Worm in Paradise

File: AGI Games.gba

Demo Pack
King's Quest I
King's Quest II
King's Quest III
Leisure Suit Larry
Police Quest
Shrieking Corpses
Space Quest I
Space Quest II

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 HIT Fanatic <coblgp@nospam.com> wrote:
> Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
> Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:

don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
:)

--

"I hear ma train a comin'
.... hear freedom comin"

>> Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
>> Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:
>
> don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
> :)

No, sorry... I made these files myself. If you would like them sent to you
by email, let me know.

HIT Fanatic wrote:
>>>Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
>>>Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:
>>
>>don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
>>:)
>

> No, sorry... I made these files myself. If you would like them sent to you
> by email, let me know.

Can you give us a quick rundown on how they work? What do you do for a
keyboard input?

Cheers

Davemon
-------

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 HIT Fanatic <coblgp@nospam.com> wrote:
>>> Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
>>> Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:
>>
>> don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
>> :)
>
> No, sorry... I made these files myself. If you would like them sent to you
> by email, let me know.

I got it off usenet binaries via UseNEXT... cheers you da man :)

--

"I hear ma train a comin'
.... hear freedom comin"

> Can you give us a quick rundown on how they work? What do you do for a
> keyboard input?

Use the SELECT button to activate the keyboard. Use the shoulder buttons to
change the range of keys that you wish to select. Use the A, B and
direction pad to select the corresponding key.

It's a bit cumbersome at first, but once you get used to it, you can type
fairly quickly with the GBA controls--a lot faster than if you had a special
cursor that needed to be moved from one end of the keyboard to the other.

For more information on GBA Frotz please visit:
http://www.obsession.se/frotz/ the author explains what features are
available in the interpreter.

HIT Fanatic wrote:
>>>Please visit "alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.advance" if you want to get
>>>Gameboy Advance ROMS which contain the following IF games:
>>
>>don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
>>:)
>

> No, sorry... I made these files myself. If you would like them sent to you
> by email, let me know.

I think I'd like to take a look at these files. Just take NOSPAM out of
my email to send them.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 docdude316 <docdude316NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>don't suppose there's a torrent for these files lying around somewhere?
>>>:)
>>

>> No, sorry... I made these files myself. If you would like them sent to you
>> by email, let me know.
>>

> I think I'd like to take a look at these files. Just take NOSPAM out of
> my email to send them.

you can download UseNEXT and do a search for 'AGI' in the gameboy
advance binaries.. as long as it's still up there
--

"I hear ma train a comin'
.... hear freedom comin"