Best and fast motherboards in 775

shupacabras

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2011
i have asus pk5nc +,my point is what bettler can drive more fast with out produce over heating in the systen(combination of component can recomend for used)... :sol:

HugoStiglitz

Distinguished
775 is all but dead, only 1 or 2 motherboards left to choose from.

you would need to change your Motherboard, CPU, RAM at minimum

possiably your PSU and graphics card also.

what are the COMPLETE specifications of your system so we can see where its limited.

billj214

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
I don't know of any 775 motherboards which are "faster" or run "cooler" than the other with exception of overclocking.

If you are looking to buy a 775 motherboard I would check Craigslist before I went online although you may still be able to get a good G41 Gigabyte for about $40 from Newegg.

Some motherboards have more options than others which makes the price go up but that doesn't make one board faster than the other, the will run at the same speed.

if you already have a board there is no point swapping it for another board, its just like throwing your money in the toilet. If you REALLY wanted to you could search ebay for a cheap 650i or 750/780i chipset board, they are good overclockers. wouldnt be spending more than $30 on one though just to OC your cpu 100mhz more.