NEOGEO EMU ON THE PSP

Last response: in Video Games
July 21, 2005 11:54:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gameboy (More info?)

ITS FUKKING AWESOME

More about : neogeo emu psp

Anonymous
July 21, 2005 11:54:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gameboy (More info?)

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:54:26 +0200, "@r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL"
<""D\"@r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL"> wrote:

>ITS FUKKING AWESOME

really?

and is it on the gameboy too?
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

Chris F wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:54:26 +0200, "@r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL"
> <""D\"@r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL"> wrote:
>

>>ITS FUKKING AWESOME
>

> really?
>
> and is it on the gameboy too?
yes, just put the psp emu in the gameboy and load the neogeo emu in the
emulated psp
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 4:40:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gameboy (More info?)

> and is it on the gameboy too?
>
> yes, just put the psp emu in the gameboy and load the neogeo emu in the
> emulated psp

That's a very odd way of saying "No."
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 5:21:51 AM

In their own inimitable way, Fry wrote:
>> and is it on the gameboy too?
>>
>> yes, just put the psp emu in the gameboy and load the neogeo emu in
>> the emulated psp
>

> That's a very odd way of saying "No."

It's quite common to see such behaviour among people who can't find the
correct group to post in.

Tim (tm)
--
tim (at) economic-truth.co.uk
http://www.ugvm.org.uk - the uk.games.video.misc magazine

Tim Miller wrote:

> In their own inimitable way, Fry wrote:
>
>>> and is it on the gameboy too?
>>>
>>> yes, just put the psp emu in the gameboy and load the neogeo emu in
>>> the emulated psp
>>

>> That's a very odd way of saying "No."
>

> It's quite common to see such behaviour among people who can't find the
> correct group to post in.
>
> Tim (tm)
where is the psp group ?
July 22, 2005 2:02:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gameboy (More info?)

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, 22 Jul
uk.games.video.gameboy, yawatina tan reek esk "@r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL"
<""D\"@r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL"> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

>> It's quite common to see such behaviour among people who can't find the
>> correct group to post in.
>>
>where is the psp group ?

uk.games.video.handheld.

deKay
--
+ Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
|- ugvm Magazine - www.ugvm.org.uk

deKay wrote:
> Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, 22 Jul
> 2005 10:02:57 +0200, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
> uk.games.video.gameboy, yawatina tan reek esk "@r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL"
> <""D\"@r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL"> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:
>

>>>It's quite common to see such behaviour among people who can't find the
>>>correct group to post in.
>>>

>>where is the psp group ?
>

> uk.games.video.handheld.
>
> deKay

(if you're in the UK, anyway)
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 6:13:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gameboy (More info?)

@r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL" <""D\"@r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL wrote:

> where is the psp group ?

There is no PSP group in the uk.* set, but both ugv.playstation and
ugv.handheld would be a much more obvious place to post than ugv.gameboy.
In the alt.* set, alt.games.video.sony seems to be the best place.

By the way, crossposting between alt.* and uk.* is discouraged.

Followups set.

Tim (tm)
July 22, 2005 6:23:36 PM

Archived from groups: uk.games.video.gameboy,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Tim Miller wrote:

> @r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL" <""D\"@r@B@u@k@k@a@k@e@!@NOSPAM.NL wrote:
>
> > where is the psp group ?
>
> There is no PSP group in the uk.* set, but both ugv.playstation and
> ugv.handheld would be a much more obvious place to post than ugv.gameboy.
> In the alt.* set, alt.games.video.sony seems to be the best place.
snip the anticrosspost, because this discussion will benefit all

I just checked alt.games.video.sony. There are essentially no on topic
messages (except a couple of for sale ads) in the group.
This makes that group the perfect place for the original poster, who has
never been seen making anything other than griefer posts.
Other good places for his PSP discussions would be alt.binaries.boneless
and alt.test...
!