free digital cameras

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 18, 2005 10:44:13 PM

http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16365824

Can we post this here? Anyways, here's my referral. Please help me with
this. You need 10 refers and I would buy one with money (not this
site), except being 15 doesn't offer a lot of jobs.

It's by the same people who do FreeiPods.com, they are well known and
much is known about them. So please guys, can you help me out?

I've never even used a friggen digital camera before! Getting this
would be so much fun.

More about : free digital cameras

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 11:00:25 PM

On 18 Mar 2005 19:44:13 -0800, "Endit" <Endit33@gmail.com> wrote:

>Can we post this here? Anyways, here's my referral. Please help me with
>this. You need 10 refers and I would buy one with money (not this
>site), except being 15 doesn't offer a lot of jobs.

Mowing lawns, odd jobs, house paiting, yard work, etc.

>It's by the same people who do FreeiPods.com, they are well known and
>much is known about them. So please guys, can you help me out?

I suggest you have a read here to see how these things work and what
people think of them;

http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/05/03/18/217226.shtml?t...
March 19, 2005 5:28:33 AM

Endit wrote:

> http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16365824
>
> Can we post this here? Anyways, here's my referral. Please help me with
> this. You need 10 refers and I would buy one with money (not this
> site), except being 15 doesn't offer a lot of jobs.

I found plenty of work starting at the age of 12, it's called manual labor..

--

Stacey
March 19, 2005 8:33:03 AM

I didn't know they were arrested.
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 8:41:57 AM

Yeah..if I get one.

--
_________________-
BOCH
"Endit" <Endit33@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16365824
>
> Can we post this here? Anyways, here's my referral. Please help me with
> this. You need 10 refers and I would buy one with money (not this
> site), except being 15 doesn't offer a lot of jobs.
>
> It's by the same people who do FreeiPods.com, they are well known and
> much is known about them. So please guys, can you help me out?
>
> I've never even used a friggen digital camera before! Getting this
> would be so much fun.

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 12:46:26 PM

On 18 Mar 2005 19:44:13 -0800, "Endit" <Endit33@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16365824
>
>Can we post this here? Anyways, here's my referral. Please help me with
>this. You need 10 refers and I would buy one with money (not this
>site), except being 15 doesn't offer a lot of jobs.
>
>It's by the same people who do FreeiPods.com, they are well known and
>much is known about them. So please guys, can you help me out?
>
>I've never even used a friggen digital camera before! Getting this
>would be so much fun.

Wanna buy some band candy?
How about Girl Scout cookies (made with real Girl Scouts)?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

I was washing dishes at a restaurant at 15. but the legal age in my state is
16 now (pretty sure)

> Endit wrote:
>
> > http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16365824
> >
> > Can we post this here? Anyways, here's my referral. Please help me with
> > this. You need 10 refers and I would buy one with money (not this
> > site), except being 15 doesn't offer a lot of jobs.
> >

> I found plenty of work starting at the age of 12, it's called manual
labor..

> --
>
> Stacey
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 9:28:12 PM

cluedweasel wrote:

> On 18 Mar 2005 19:44:13 -0800, "Endit" <Endit33@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Can we post this here? Anyways, here's my referral. Please help me with
>>this. You need 10 refers and I would buy one with money (not this
>>site), except being 15 doesn't offer a lot of jobs.
>

> Mowing lawns, odd jobs, house paiting, yard work, etc.
>
>>It's by the same people who do FreeiPods.com, they are well known and
>>much is known about them. So please guys, can you help me out?
>>

> I suggest you have a read here to see how these things work and what
> people think of them;
>
> http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/05/03/18/217226.shtml?t...

Better yet...
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronic...