Difference between paid and free malwairebytes antimalwaire?

eminemvanillaice

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011
i got a free one right now on my computer but one of my friends want to give me a code so i can get the paid one.
what the diff between these two. will the paid one detect malwaire, trojan attacks when thery go to my computer when they first appear. what about rootkits and google redirect. does it do a good job of blocking that virus and destroying it if u have it.
i ask because im not sure which one ot have.

Difference between paid and free malwairebytes .

Real-Time Active Malware Prevention Engine Blocks Known Threats

Heuristic Protection Prevents New Zero Day Malware Infections

Malicious Website Protection Blocks Access to Known and Zero Day Malicious Web Content

Automatic Priority Updates and Scheduled Scanning

Blazing Fast Flash Scans

eminemvanillaice

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011

can u answer these cause i want to stick to avast free, malwairebytes pro, and spybot search and destroy to make my life easier since these are reccom. in the steps for malwaire removal.

ill the paid one detect malwaire, trojan attacks when thery go to my computer when they first appear. what about rootkits and google redirect. does it do a good job of blocking that virus and destroying it if u have it.

and what should i do if i got an infection and i cant access the programs, this i read happens to alot of people.

eminemvanillaice

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011
what i mean is how can i take advantage of it since i got a paid one, do i just do quick and full scans in normal and safe modes with it, that is all? what other useful things can i do with it. does it notify me if a nasty virus, malwaire entered my system, does it block them. let me know as im not too experienced with the program

TRENDING THREADS