Sign in with
Your question

Computer wont turn in my office

Last response: in Components
October 27, 2011 8:35:15 AM

Hi,
When I am connected to my office network and try to turn off my computer, it will get freeze at the turn off page, and then I will have to press the turn off button to turn it off. This network has another spell: it doesn't allow me to connect any new devices (USB, printer..) after I turned on my computer. If I want to connect a USB decvice, I need to do it before I start my computer. If I disconnect the device while the computer is on, it will not recognise it even if i try to reconnect it a second afterwards. Again, this only happens when I am connected to my office netwrok.
Please Help,
Dotan
a b ) Power supply
October 27, 2011 9:13:35 AM

Contact the IT support at your office?
m
l
October 27, 2011 8:23:05 PM

FinneousPJ said:
Contact the IT support at your office?

They tried with no success.
m
l
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
October 27, 2011 8:49:47 PM

Sounds like a domain policy problem and the IT people really should be the ones assisting.

Unless it is their problem and they just don't know how to fix it, then you are probably hosed either way.
m
l
November 3, 2011 5:29:36 AM

Thank you for your answer, but if it's a domain policy, wouldn't it apply to all computers connected to the same domain? we have 15 other computers and none has these issues. Also, is there a way to program the domain so the computer will not accept any new USB devices?
m
l
!