Well R-Willie Won't Have to Worry...

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 19, 2005 10:25:46 AM

....about a Carolina vs Kansas matchup.

What's their face sure took care of that.

I had heard the analysts say that Kansas looked weak going into the NCAA
tournament. Sheesh, no kidding.

LRH

More about : willie worry

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 11:25:51 AM

I do apologize, I obviously posted this to the wrong newsgroup. My
apologies.

LRH
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 1:04:46 PM

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:25:46 -0700, in rec.photo.digital "Larry R Harrison
Jr" <noone@noone.com> wrote:

>...about a Carolina vs Kansas matchup.
>
>What's their face sure took care of that.
>
>I had heard the analysts say that Kansas looked weak going into the NCAA
>tournament. Sheesh, no kidding.
>
>LRH

Larry, dump OLE and get real news reader and email programs and you will
never have this problem again.
See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at