My soundcard problem hope someone can help me..

MIKO30

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011
hi guys i have a problem with my soundcard..
when i play some sounds or watch some movies i get some sounds like cracking or like static sounds...i already search the google but no one have the right answer how to fix this..please help me ...,

MIKO30

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011
ahmm it say here its a C-media PCI Audio device...i already installed the latest driver for it..but i think its the cards problem now..,,i think im gonna buy some new card..,but before that maybe someone can help me to fix this one...

^^ C-Media makes several soundcards, but sells them to other companies, which use the chipset as a base for their own models. As such, you need to find out exactly what drivers you need to install, as teh default C-media ones may not work properly.

For instance, my old Razer Barracuda, when drivers were not installed, was listed as a "C-Media audio device".

MIKO30

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011
when i put my soundcard here in my computer it automatically downloaded a driver for it so i know that i have the latest driver for it..,,but the problem is the sounds like crackling here in the headset when i play some sounds or playing games..,i dont know how to fix this..,,maybe i will buy some new soundcard...