Tactics version 1.5

I lost my old version of Tactics due to a HD crash.
I don't care much for the current version of Tactics
and haven't been able to find a place from which
to download the older versions. Anyway, I'd
appreciate it if someone would upload Tactics
1.5 to alt.binaries.games.

Anyone here have it?
hmm...is it small enough to be sent via email?

In article <Xu42d.1110$Gz.636@fe2.texas.rr.com>, kevin
<completely@invalid.com> wrote:

> I lost my old version of Tactics due to a HD crash.
> I don't care much for the current version of Tactics
> and haven't been able to find a place from which
> to download the older versions. Anyway, I'd
> appreciate it if someone would upload Tactics
> 1.5 to alt.binaries.games.
>
> Anyone here have it?
> hmm...is it small enough to be sent via email?

If you go to www.weidu.org and then to the main page. Scroll down to
the instructions. It gives a link to rar/older versions of all the
mods.

"n8h@wk" <n8hawk@localnet.com> wrote in message
>> If you go to www.weidu.org and then to the main page. Scroll down to
> the instructions. It gives a link to rar/older versions of all the
> mods.

Thanks!

grr... I had linked to a different weidu page
and didn't bother to look at the main page.

In article <pX52d.1462$Gz.892@fe2.texas.rr.com>, kevin
<completely@invalid.com> wrote:

> "n8h@wk" <n8hawk@localnet.com> wrote in message
> >> If you go to www.weidu.org and then to the main page. Scroll down to
> > the instructions. It gives a link to rar/older versions of all the
> > mods.
>
> Thanks!
>
> grr... I had linked to a different weidu page
> and didn't bother to look at the main page.

np