MOAR BAAAASSSS - headphones, For gaming too!

Mid-highgfx

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
looking for the biggest BASS moar moar bass, i love my trance/dubstep/house etc music with lots of bass, im a dj with a 600$ Polk audio 1000 watt subwoofer so i want the best bass i can get in 2.1 speakers for my gaming desktop; 300 buxks is the budget since its only for the computer and then id need to get a sound card >_>

ordos96

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
As a side note you cannot get "rib shaking bass" from any pc audio equipment.
You will require something like what i have posted above.
But if all you want is quality then this can be had OFC.

+1

This is really the only way to get what you are looking for. I've built systems like this twice and find it fun, but you will more than likely be looking to spend more than your current budget. I would estimate the range of $800-$1,000 (USD) for a solid bass.

Mid-highgfx

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
I have the monster miles Davis tributes (top of the line monster 'phones) and while they have great bass for my iPhone, I want the most powerful bass for headphones for my pc; I want biggest baddest bass for my trance music, if you've heard the monster MDT's, u know what I'm talking about.

I did some research and many people say the audio technica mk2 700 pro are amazing bass, I've heard the Sony XB500 in best buy and they sucked IMO, mot that much bass. I want moaaaaar , u can also recommend gaming headsets cause I'll want Inmersión on my games, but only if they have some huge and powerful head shaking bass! Thanks !!

Enjoy the little things in life guys!

sayantan

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
I believe games do not have that kind of earth-shaking ultra low bass.What they have is multichannel audio o/p.Games are not all about bass but its about immersion and surround sound effects.You may try Dr.dre monster beats headphones.They pack really heavy bass mostly suitable for trance ,hip hop etc.But I don't think they have much value in gaming.
Razor Megalodon is a 7.1 channel gaming headset which can be brought down to 2.1 while listning to music.But I doubt it has such kind of bass you want.

Mid-highgfx

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011

Ok then, which phones for best bass, not gaming? The beats r looked down upon in the audio community

Mid-highgfx

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011

These all have a STRONGER bass than the Sony xb500 right? Cause that bass was NOT enough for me, it wasn't bad but my milesbdavis actually sound louder in bass. I want the STRONGEST

Mid-highgfx

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
So my ps3's optical sound is dead...one day it was working...now its not..whooo

so im using hdmi for my monitor; and i want good audio so what do i need to get so that the audio comes thru the (component??) cables, into my pc, out my promedia 2.1 speakers? Or is there a better solution with my a30 headphones?

Mid-highgfx

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011

I dont quite understand? from 1 to 5 the bass in the xb500's is 4, i want, if possible, stronger bass with better sound quality because it reallt wasent that great i mean, its a 50 dollar headphone.

sayantan

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
If you rate them on a scale of 1 to 5,I would give xb500 3.5 and the above mentioned head phones 4 in terms of bass.Overall sound quality of the above mentioned HPs are also much better than xb500.xb500 lacks the crystal clear mids and highs and might sound a bit hollow.In terms of bass they should perform better than xb500 but the real improvement can be felt in the mids and highs.

Latest posts