Sign in with
Your question

PLEASE HELP!(Motherboard)

Last response: in Motherboards
July 27, 2012 5:42:41 AM

Hello,

This is for my old home computer.
I have 2.66GHz intel pentium D (with 533Mhz FSB), 1.5Gb 533MHz RAM, Intel Desktop Board D102GGC2.

My motherboard D102GGC2 is not working now and I need to buy new one.
Suggest me a LGA775 Socket compatible good motherboard.

I had gone through other posts and Found "ASRock G31M-S R2.0" a good option, but i would like to get 1 or 2 more options, since i am not getting this at my local dealer shop.

Thanks,
Argha

More about : motherboard

a c 435 V Motherboard
July 27, 2012 6:29:29 PM

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COMPAQ-HP-D530-Pentium-4-2-66...

I would checkout some used combos if they're cheaper; you may have a problem with your cpu and you won't know until you try another board. With such an old cpu, a new motherboard isn't worth it. Lots of good g31 boards; just check the "cpu support" section with your cpu model number on the lid before you order.
m
l
July 28, 2012 3:48:19 AM

First of all, THANKS a lot for your quick reply.

I recently had went to my local vendor, to change my SMPS. He only told that i need to change my Motherboard some time later.

The PROBLEM in my PC is, that it is normally working well for 15-30 min, then there is a sudden restart. then it works for 15 -20 min , and after that it restarts again.
I would really like a conformation from your side, if u have idea, that it is a problem of MOTHER BOARD or not.

Moreover my Processor is '05A Platform compatible'. So could you please suggest me some good Motherboards which are "05A Platform compatible."
m
l
Related resources
July 28, 2012 4:03:01 AM

Today i will be going to INTEL SERVICE CENTRE, to see if this motherboard is repairable.

Praying to god that it is. :sweat:  :??: 
m
l
July 28, 2012 4:04:00 AM

o1die said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COMPAQ-HP-D530-Pentium-4-2-66...

I would checkout some used combos if they're cheaper; you may have a problem with your cpu and you won't know until you try another board. With such an old cpu, a new motherboard isn't worth it. Lots of good g31 boards; just check the "cpu support" section with your cpu model number on the lid before you order.

First of all, THANKS a lot for your quick reply.

I recently had went to my local vendor, to change my SMPS. He only told that i need to change my Motherboard some time later.

The PROBLEM in my PC is, that it is normally working well for 15-30 min, then there is a sudden restart. then it works for 15 -20 min , and after that it restarts again.
I would really like a conformation from your side, if u have idea, that it is a problem of MOTHER BOARD or not.

Moreover my Processor is '05A Platform compatible'. So could you please suggest me some good Motherboards which are "05A Platform compatible."
m
l
!