SAMSUNG Sinpoint HD

ASUS 1080p monitor

EVGA Superclocked GTX570 1.2MB

ANTEC kickass 750W PSU

GSkill Ripjaw DDR3 1600 memory

Cooler master CPU cooler

Core i5-2500K + a combo MOBO

I have keyboard+mouse.

Total: $1,156.50 before rebates. I thought this was a pretty good deal. Cut down on less necessary component quality while maintaining the core parts. What do you think? Anything you would do differently? Have I covered all required parts for building (it is my first time)? Are all parts compatible?

I am going to purchase this very soon, so please hit me back!

Solution
the gigabyte one has the small advantage of the z68 features (which you will probably never use). it also comes with an SLI bridge (the cable that connects the two cards for SLI). but, as i have mentioned, id take an 850w psu if you intend to sli gtx 570's. so i think any of those mobos are fine for a single card setup.

Youngwoony

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2011
Thanks. So if I order this , I'll be able to build a computer that's ready to be loaded with win 7 right away? (do I need to get like, thermal paste?) That's my goal you see. haha

genghiskron

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
the gigabyte one has the small advantage of the z68 features (which you will probably never use). it also comes with an SLI bridge (the cable that connects the two cards for SLI). but, as i have mentioned, id take an 850w psu if you intend to sli gtx 570's. so i think any of those mobos are fine for a single card setup.

Solution