which online store is taking pre orders for gameboy micro ?

im in holland

any jap/uk/us/hk store ?

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"DrBu©©A©e" <DrBu©©A©e@spamsuxor©.com> schreef in bericht
> im in holland
>
> any jap/uk/us/hk store ?

Geen Nederlandse zaken in elk geval nog niet. Je kan het proberen bij de
futurezone (www.futurezone.nl - Zoetermeer/Rotterdam)

Your best shot is at www.lik-sang.com, but that's just my opinion ;).

Inferno wrote:

> "DrBu©©A©e" <DrBu©©A©e@spamsuxor©.com> schreef in bericht
>
>>im in holland
>>
>>any jap/uk/us/hk store ?
>

> Geen Nederlandse zaken in elk geval nog niet. Je kan het proberen bij de
> futurezone (www.futurezone.nl - Zoetermeer/Rotterdam)
>
> Your best shot is at www.lik-sang.com, but that's just my opinion ;).

I never buy stuff in Holland. Why pay 130 euros for something I can get
through the internet for 100 euros !
Dutch stores are scambags ! Especially the one you mention and a lot
more !!!

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"DrBu©©Ake" <DrBu©©Ake@spamsuxor©.com> schreef in bericht
> Inferno wrote:
>
>> "DrBu©©A©e" <DrBu©©A©e@spamsuxor©.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>>>im in holland
>>>
>>>any jap/uk/us/hk store ?
>>

>> Geen Nederlandse zaken in elk geval nog niet. Je kan het proberen bij de
>> futurezone (www.futurezone.nl - Zoetermeer/Rotterdam)
>>
>> Your best shot is at www.lik-sang.com, but that's just my opinion ;).
> I never buy stuff in Holland. Why pay 130 euros for something I can get
> through the internet for 100 euros !
> Dutch stores are scambags ! Especially the one you mention and a lot more
> !!!

Right...