Problem with 8 pin to 6 Pin PCI Express for nVidia GTS450
I have nVidia GTS450 with requires 6-pin power but my PSU have 8 Pin Power.
• I used to use "2 4pin to 6 pin molex converter", it came with my Card
• But it occupies 2 4pins
• So I have just purchased 8 pin to 6 Pin PCI Express converter, (http://www.guru3d.com/imageview.php?image=11758) this one
• Somehow it's not working at all,
• When I connect and try to power on, the system is not getting ON.
• LED on mother board is glowing. But system is not turning on.
When I again use "2 4pin to 6 pin molex converter" … it working perfect.
I think converter is not cross-connecting properly.
Can you please help me, with this. Can any expert tell me right way?
More about :problem pin pin pci express nvidia gts450