Can i play latest games at max with Intel i3 2100 + HD 5770?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intelatifan

Distinguished
May 27, 2011
Hi Guys,

I just wanted your opinion on my system about playing latest games like Crysis 2, BFBC, OF: Red River, ASCB..... at MAX SETTINGS. (Considering Resolution May be for Monitor it is 1600 X 900 & My lcd Resolution is 1366 X 768)

My Sys Specs are i3 2100 + Sapphire HD 5770 + Mobo Intel DH61WW + 4 GB Corsair @ 1333 (2GB X 2).

I am not a big fan of overclocking my graphic card.

Thanks in advance for Reply..

Have a nice time ;)

at that resolution, providing you dont turn AA on, you should be able to run most things maxxed. If your version of maxed includes AA, then you might want to upgrade the video card. But just try some games you want to play and see how you go. If you have issues with a particular game, ask us, someone here should be able to help you.

viper_69

Distinguished
May 24, 2011
yes get back to us if you have the slightest problem with your cards performance we can sort ya out. you should have no problems playing any game with that card on high settings Im running my res at 16:9 and like I said set the card up right you will be very happy. and with the intel cpu you can push that card farther than mine with my amd cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.