Street prices of games in USA?

FooAtari

My cousin is going to America in a week. Is Advanced Wars DS $34.99 in
shops as it is online?

--
Transplants save lives! - Have you signed up to be a donor?
http://www.uktransplant.org.uk

Do something amazing today. Save a life, give blood.
http://www.blood.co.uk/

My games collection and Live games:
http://www.fooatari.plus.com/.

FooAtari wrote:
> My cousin is going to America in a week. Is Advanced Wars DS $34.99 in
> shops as it is online?

+ taxes....

FooAtari

DrBu©©Ake <DrBu©©Ake@spamsuxor©.com> wrote in news:5f2ea$4312d53f
$d55deb10$21648@news.chello.nl:

> FooAtari wrote:
>> My cousin is going to America in a week. Is Advanced Wars DS $34.99
in
>> shops as it is online?
>>
> + taxes....

So what do you think would be the total price for her to buy it and take
it back to the uk?

Thanks