a new Ghouls 'N Ghosts for PSP ?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=61273&page=1&pp=50
_____________________
Not sure of any of the details yet, but the game is called Goku Makaimura.

For those who don't know Japanese, the games have been:

-Makaimura (Ghosts'n'Goblins)
-Dai Makaimura (Ghouls'n'Ghosts)
-Chou Makaimura (Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts), chou means super

and now
Goku Makaimura - goku means extreme
_____________________________
5 answers Last reply
More about ghouls ghosts
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    nam75 wrote:
    > http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=61273&page=1&pp=50
    > _____________________
    > Not sure of any of the details yet, but the game is called Goku Makaimura.
    >
    > For those who don't know Japanese, the games have been:
    >
    > -Makaimura (Ghosts'n'Goblins)
    > -Dai Makaimura (Ghouls'n'Ghosts)
    > -Chou Makaimura (Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts), chou means super
    >
    > and now
    > Goku Makaimura - goku means extreme
    > _____________________________

    i wanna have that one !
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    I hope it is true and it comes to the US. I hope they stick to the 2D style
    of the previous ones and not go with a Maximo style. Ghouls N' Ghosts is
    still one of my favorite games.

    HDTV games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com

    <nam75> wrote in message news:2sSdnYVvNeosQIjeRVn-sA@comcast.com...
    > http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=61273&page=1&pp=50
    > _____________________
    > Not sure of any of the details yet, but the game is called Goku Makaimura.
    >
    > For those who don't know Japanese, the games have been:
    >
    > -Makaimura (Ghosts'n'Goblins)
    > -Dai Makaimura (Ghouls'n'Ghosts)
    > -Chou Makaimura (Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts), chou means super
    >
    > and now
    > Goku Makaimura - goku means extreme
    > _____________________________

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    "Ollie T" <hello@hello.com> wrote in message
    >I hope it is true and it comes to the US. I hope they stick to the 2D
    >style of the previous ones and not go with a Maximo style. Ghouls N'
    >Ghosts is still one of my favorite games.
    >
    > HDTV games lists and discussions
    > http://www.hdtvarcade.com

    I don't remember it. Do any of you guys have a link to old screens?

    > <nam75> wrote in message news:2sSdnYVvNeosQIjeRVn-sA@comcast.com...
    >> http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=61273&page=1&pp=50
    >> _____________________
    >> Not sure of any of the details yet, but the game is called Goku
    >> Makaimura.
    >>
    >> For those who don't know Japanese, the games have been:
    >>
    >> -Makaimura (Ghosts'n'Goblins)
    >> -Dai Makaimura (Ghouls'n'Ghosts)
    >> -Chou Makaimura (Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts), chou means super
    >>
    >> and now
    >> Goku Makaimura - goku means extreme
    >> _____________________________

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Mattinglyfan wrote:
    >> "Ollie T" <hello@hello.com> wrote in message
    >> >I hope it is true and it comes to the US. I hope they stick to the 2D
    >> >style of the previous ones and not go with a Maximo style. Ghouls N'
    >> >Ghosts is still one of my favorite games.
    >> >
    >> > HDTV games lists and discussions
    >> > http://www.hdtvarcade.com
    >>

    >> I don't remember it. Do any of you guys have a link to old screens?
    >>

    > You don't remember it? How old are you like 12?

    Old enough to be your father, anal intruder.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in news:ieOdncqkJsGcFIbeRVn-
    1g@comcast.com:

    > "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Mattinglyfan wrote:
    >>> "Ollie T" <hello@hello.com> wrote in message
    N'

    >>> I don't remember it. Do any of you guys have a link to old screens?
    >>>

    >> You don't remember it? How old are you like 12?
    >>

    > Old enough to be your father, anal intruder.

    14 then

    --
    ___
    Chuck Whitby - Founder

Console Gaming Games Video Sony Video Games