Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

a new Ghouls 'N Ghosts for PSP ?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 31, 2005 3:41:23 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=61273&page=1&pp=50
_____________________
Not sure of any of the details yet, but the game is called Goku Makaimura.

For those who don't know Japanese, the games have been:

-Makaimura (Ghosts'n'Goblins)
-Dai Makaimura (Ghouls'n'Ghosts)
-Chou Makaimura (Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts), chou means super

and now
Goku Makaimura - goku means extreme
_____________________________

More about : ghouls ghosts psp

Anonymous
September 1, 2005 2:44:13 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

nam75 wrote:
> http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=61273&page=1&pp=50
> _____________________
> Not sure of any of the details yet, but the game is called Goku Makaimura.
>
> For those who don't know Japanese, the games have been:
>
> -Makaimura (Ghosts'n'Goblins)
> -Dai Makaimura (Ghouls'n'Ghosts)
> -Chou Makaimura (Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts), chou means super
>
> and now
> Goku Makaimura - goku means extreme
> _____________________________
>
>
i wanna have that one !
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 8:21:27 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

I hope it is true and it comes to the US. I hope they stick to the 2D style
of the previous ones and not go with a Maximo style. Ghouls N' Ghosts is
still one of my favorite games.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com

<nam75> wrote in message news:2sSdnYVvNeosQIjeRVn-sA@comcast.com...
> http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=61273&page=1&pp=50
> _____________________
> Not sure of any of the details yet, but the game is called Goku Makaimura.
>
> For those who don't know Japanese, the games have been:
>
> -Makaimura (Ghosts'n'Goblins)
> -Dai Makaimura (Ghouls'n'Ghosts)
> -Chou Makaimura (Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts), chou means super
>
> and now
> Goku Makaimura - goku means extreme
> _____________________________
>
Related resources
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 5:08:58 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

"Ollie T" <hello@hello.com> wrote in message
news:blvRe.216608$gL1.184367@tornado.texas.rr.com...
>I hope it is true and it comes to the US. I hope they stick to the 2D
>style of the previous ones and not go with a Maximo style. Ghouls N'
>Ghosts is still one of my favorite games.
>
> HDTV games lists and discussions
> http://www.hdtvarcade.com


I don't remember it. Do any of you guys have a link to old screens?
>
> <nam75> wrote in message news:2sSdnYVvNeosQIjeRVn-sA@comcast.com...
>> http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=61273&page=1&pp=50
>> _____________________
>> Not sure of any of the details yet, but the game is called Goku
>> Makaimura.
>>
>> For those who don't know Japanese, the games have been:
>>
>> -Makaimura (Ghosts'n'Goblins)
>> -Dai Makaimura (Ghouls'n'Ghosts)
>> -Chou Makaimura (Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts), chou means super
>>
>> and now
>> Goku Makaimura - goku means extreme
>> _____________________________
>>
>
>
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 9:53:28 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1125865949.928267.100920@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>
> Mattinglyfan wrote:
>> "Ollie T" <hello@hello.com> wrote in message
>> news:blvRe.216608$gL1.184367@tornado.texas.rr.com...
>> >I hope it is true and it comes to the US. I hope they stick to the 2D
>> >style of the previous ones and not go with a Maximo style. Ghouls N'
>> >Ghosts is still one of my favorite games.
>> >
>> > HDTV games lists and discussions
>> > http://www.hdtvarcade.com
>>
>>
>> I don't remember it. Do any of you guys have a link to old screens?
>>
>
> You don't remember it? How old are you like 12?
>

Old enough to be your father, anal intruder.
Anonymous
September 5, 2005 5:44:07 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

"Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in news:ieOdncqkJsGcFIbeRVn-
1g@comcast.com:

>
> "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1125865949.928267.100920@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> Mattinglyfan wrote:
>>> "Ollie T" <hello@hello.com> wrote in message
>>> news:blvRe.216608$gL1.184367@tornado.texas.rr.com...
>>> >I hope it is true and it comes to the US. I hope they stick to the
2D
>>> >style of the previous ones and not go with a Maximo style. Ghouls
N'
>>> >Ghosts is still one of my favorite games.
>>> >
>>> > HDTV games lists and discussions
>>> > http://www.hdtvarcade.com
>>>
>>>
>>> I don't remember it. Do any of you guys have a link to old screens?
>>>
>>
>> You don't remember it? How old are you like 12?
>>
>
> Old enough to be your father, anal intruder.
>
>
>

14 then

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder
East Coast Gaming Expo
http://www.ecgxpo.com
"It's the games"
!