Suggest a Flash ROM Writer to replace my XG-Flash 1 please

Hi, I have an XG-Flash 1 which works fine although games like:

Sword of Mana,
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance,
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap,
Mario Pinball Land and
Metal Slug Advance

to name a few don't do gamesaves.

Looking at the new (next-gen?) cart-writers they all seem to be much
cheaper (I paid £85 GBP / $150 or so for mine) and hopefully better
at saving these kind of games?

A 256mb size cart is fine and I've seen prices for £40/£45 which is
cheap enough for me to get 2 carts, 1 for each GBA SP but the question
is which brand?

Anyone here have success at writing these games to cart and getting the
gamesave to work? Or any recommendations for the latest carts/writers
out? www.gameboy-advance.net has product reviews but but doesn't rate
them nor give gamesave advice.

Thanks in advance

[...]

I don't have any experiance with other flash cards. I just bought my first
two for the two GBA SP I (my kids) have. I have them for allmost one week
now and all games I installed worked fine with cheats and save games.

The cards i bought are EFA cards 256 Mbit.
http://www.efa.cc/index-e.html
http://www.totalgba.com/

The last URL is the shop I bought them. Got them in two working days
(Netherlands).

Thanks Rex.

Since posting I've found out that the EFA and the XG Turbo 2005 both
have 100% save support so have gone for a 2 of the latter.