JamesYoung_67

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012
I have tried forever to get the driver for a new mother board that I just installed in my computer. It came with a internal audio card from Sigmatel and for the life of me I cannot download the drivers and of coarse the MB did not come with them it just says to go to the internet and download them. Can any one shed some light on this for me? Thanks James Young.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Desktop+Boards&ProductLine=Intel%C2%AE+965+Express+Chipset+Family+Boards&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+Desktop+Board+DP965LT

You could look through the driver downloads for your operating system here. If you use Windows 7, then you could try the Vista drivers if there are no drivers specifically for Windows 7. They will probably work.

Card or integrated, the audio chipset has a model number. That number can probably be used to get drivers directly from the manufacturer's website if the drivers from Intel's site are insufficient. Considering that they would then come from the source, the drivers from Sigmatel might be more up-to-date than those supplied by Intel.