Old GBA Gameshark 1.x

I found my GBA Gameshark hiding behind by computer desk today. I downloaded
the most recent version of the desktop software and whan I connected it all
up, I was surprised to see it work, and try to flash the bios. I got
worried when the batteries died in the middle of the flash, but glad to see
it work with fresh batteries. But now there is only "1.6% Free Space" left
on it after completing the updating. Now I have to research how to delete
the un-needed game codes off. I have 23 games (plus three GB/GBC games) so
don't need all those codes. Does the GBA version work with GB/GBC games?

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 23:20:25 -0500, TheLightsAreOn
<fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:

>Does the GBA version work with GB/GBC games?

Sorry no, GB/GBC requires the older GBC Gameshark as GBA version is
GBA only.

You can safely delete all the unneeded game codes but unless you got a
couple GBA games that aren't in GS' library there's no reason to
delete any.