remove this newsgroup ?

REQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (RFD)

This is a formal Request For Discussion (RFD) for the following changes
in the uk.* Usenet hierarchy:

remove unmoderated alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance

Proponent:
Dr Bukkake

Now discuss

DrBu©A©ke® wrote:

> REQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (RFD)
>
> This is a formal Request For Discussion (RFD) for the following
> changes in the uk.* Usenet hierarchy:
>
> remove unmoderated alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance
>

> Proponent:
> Dr Bukkake
>
> Now discuss

Bored, are you?

D.

> REQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (RFD)
>
> This is a formal Request For Discussion (RFD) for the following changes
> in the uk.* Usenet hierarchy:
>
> remove unmoderated alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance
>

> Proponent:
> Dr Bukkake
>
> Now discuss

Without knowing Newsreader you are using:

Menu Option X
Unsubscribe
alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance

Unmoderated newgroup now removed.

Have a nice day.

> DrBu©A©ke® wrote:
>>
>> REQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (RFD)
>>
>> This is a formal Request For Discussion (RFD) for the following
>> changes in the uk.* Usenet hierarchy:
>>
>> remove unmoderated alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance
>>

>> Proponent:
>> Dr Bukkake
>>
>> Now discuss
>
> Bored, are you?
>
> D.

By the way, how many of the alt.* and uk.* groups ARE maderated?

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:36:17 -0500, TheLightsAreOn
<fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:

>By the way, how many of the alt.* and uk.* groups ARE maderated?

AFAIK none of the alt.* are moderated. Not sure about uk.*

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:06:02 +0200, DrBu©A©ke® wrote:

> This is a formal Request For Discussion (RFD) for the following changes
> in the uk.* Usenet hierarchy:

How fortunate, then, that this newsgroup isn't part of the uk.* hierarchy.
:)

"Michael Vondung" <mvondung@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:06:02 +0200, DrBu©A©ke® wrote:
>
> > This is a formal Request For Discussion (RFD) for the following changes
> > in the uk.* Usenet hierarchy:
>
> How fortunate, then, that this newsgroup isn't part of the uk.* hierarchy.
> :)

Yup, I spotted that too! ;-)

There's a real RFD in uk.games.video.gameboy calling for it's removal. Why he's
copied the first sentence from that and substituted ugvg with agvnga is
something else...

Paul.

> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:36:17 -0500, TheLightsAreOn
> <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:
>
>>By the way, how many of the alt.* and uk.* groups ARE maderated?
>
> AFAIK none of the alt.* are moderated. Not sure about uk.*

I think that was the number I came up with too, 0. (Thanks for not making
fun of my mis-spelling of moderated).