Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Mario vs Donkey Kong is this a fun game?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 12:52:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

I like to buy a game or two a month for my DS and recently I came
across this GBA game Mario vs. Donkey kong, anyone have it? Im
wondering if this is a fun game? Last month I picked up Mario Pin
ball and I thought it was pretty fun altho I grew tired of it after a
while.




Thanks!!!

Kevin
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 3:57:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

>
> I like to buy a game or two a month for my DS and recently I came
> across this GBA game Mario vs. Donkey kong, anyone have it? Im
> wondering if this is a fun game? Last month I picked up Mario Pin
> ball and I thought it was pretty fun altho I grew tired of it after a
> while.
>
>
>
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> Kevin

I do not know if it is fun or not, but is is highly rated (by game players
and 'professional reviewers'):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/review/91498...

So it can't be all bad.
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 8:42:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

I have it and enjoy it very much. It is a sort of take of of the original
Donkey Kong where Mario has to climb/reach a certain place on the
levels with various things/traps getting in his way.
>
> I like to buy a game or two a month for my DS and recently I came
> across this GBA game Mario vs. Donkey kong, anyone have it? Im
> wondering if this is a fun game? Last month I picked up Mario Pin
> ball and I thought it was pretty fun altho I grew tired of it after a
> while.
>
>
>
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> Kevin
Related resources
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 9:02:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:57:55 -0500, TheLightsAreOn
<fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:


>I do not know if it is fun or not, but is is highly rated (by game players
>and 'professional reviewers'):
>
>http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/review/91498...
>
>So it can't be all bad.


thanks for the link, I know it is rated highly by prof reviewers, but
the reason I ask on here is I find some of the prof reviews to be
misleading. Alot of times I will see a GBA cart on Ebay and look it
up and find the reviewers go crazy for it only to find a that is not
really that fun. Sometimes games are completely panned and yet I
find them fun as well, but I seem to get better mileage from just
"regular" people like myself.

The many many reviews from people at your link is very helpful, Im
thinking of raising my highest bid!! Thanks for the help!




Kevin
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 3:16:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

kevin wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:57:55 -0500, TheLightsAreOn
> <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>>I do not know if it is fun or not, but is is highly rated (by game players
>>and 'professional reviewers'):
>>
>>http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/review/91498...
>>
>>So it can't be all bad.
>
>
>
> thanks for the link, I know it is rated highly by prof reviewers, but
> the reason I ask on here is I find some of the prof reviews to be
> misleading. Alot of times I will see a GBA cart on Ebay and look it
> up and find the reviewers go crazy for it only to find a that is not
> really that fun. Sometimes games are completely panned and yet I
> find them fun as well, but I seem to get better mileage from just
> "regular" people like myself.
>
> The many many reviews from people at your link is very helpful, Im
> thinking of raising my highest bid!! Thanks for the help!
>
>
>
>
> Kevin
for less than 6 quid u can buy one
http://search.ebay.co.uk/mario-donkey-kong-gba_W0QQsofo...
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 3:16:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 DrBu©A©ke® <DrBu©A©ke®spamsuxo®.com> wrote:
> kevin wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:57:55 -0500, TheLightsAreOn
>> <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>>I do not know if it is fun or not, but is is highly rated (by game players
>>>and 'professional reviewers'):
>>>
>>>http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/review/91498...
>>>
>>>So it can't be all bad.
>>
>>
>>
>> thanks for the link, I know it is rated highly by prof reviewers, but
>> the reason I ask on here is I find some of the prof reviews to be
>> misleading. Alot of times I will see a GBA cart on Ebay and look it
>> up and find the reviewers go crazy for it only to find a that is not
>> really that fun. Sometimes games are completely panned and yet I
>> find them fun as well, but I seem to get better mileage from just
>> "regular" people like myself.
>>
>> The many many reviews from people at your link is very helpful, Im
>> thinking of raising my highest bid!! Thanks for the help!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Kevin
> for less than 6 quid u can buy one
> http://search.ebay.co.uk/mario-donkey-kong-gba_W0QQsofo...

jesus man, use tinyurl.com

--

"I hear ma train a comin'
.... hear freedom comin"
!