Mario vs Donkey Kong is this a fun game?

I like to buy a game or two a month for my DS and recently I came
across this GBA game Mario vs. Donkey kong, anyone have it? Im
wondering if this is a fun game? Last month I picked up Mario Pin
ball and I thought it was pretty fun altho I grew tired of it after a
while.

Thanks!!!

Kevin
6 answers Last reply
More about mario donkey kong game

    > I like to buy a game or two a month for my DS and recently I came
    > across this GBA game Mario vs. Donkey kong, anyone have it? Im
    > wondering if this is a fun game? Last month I picked up Mario Pin
    > ball and I thought it was pretty fun altho I grew tired of it after a
    > while.
    >

    > Thanks!!!
    >
    > Kevin

    I do not know if it is fun or not, but is is highly rated (by game players
    and 'professional reviewers'):

    http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/review/914980.html

    So it can't be all bad.

    I have it and enjoy it very much. It is a sort of take of of the original
    Donkey Kong where Mario has to climb/reach a certain place on the
    levels with various things/traps getting in his way.

    > I like to buy a game or two a month for my DS and recently I came
    > across this GBA game Mario vs. Donkey kong, anyone have it? Im
    > wondering if this is a fun game? Last month I picked up Mario Pin
    > ball and I thought it was pretty fun altho I grew tired of it after a
    > while.
    >

    > Thanks!!!
    >
    > Kevin

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:57:55 -0500, TheLightsAreOn
    <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:

    >I do not know if it is fun or not, but is is highly rated (by game players
    >and 'professional reviewers'):
    >
    >http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/review/914980.html
    >
    >So it can't be all bad.

    thanks for the link, I know it is rated highly by prof reviewers, but
    the reason I ask on here is I find some of the prof reviews to be
    misleading. Alot of times I will see a GBA cart on Ebay and look it
    up and find the reviewers go crazy for it only to find a that is not
    really that fun. Sometimes games are completely panned and yet I
    find them fun as well, but I seem to get better mileage from just
    "regular" people like myself.

    The many many reviews from people at your link is very helpful, Im
    thinking of raising my highest bid!! Thanks for the help!

    <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:

    >I do not know if it is fun or not, but is is highly rated (by game players
    >and 'professional reviewers'):
    >
    >http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/review/914980.html

    btw the actual link on that site to Mario vs Donkeykong is:

    http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/data/914981.html
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    kevin wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:57:55 -0500, TheLightsAreOn
    > <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:
    >

    >>I do not know if it is fun or not, but is is highly rated (by game players
    >>and 'professional reviewers'):
    >>
    >>http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/review/914980.html
    >>
    >>So it can't be all bad.
    >

    > thanks for the link, I know it is rated highly by prof reviewers, but
    > the reason I ask on here is I find some of the prof reviews to be
    > misleading. Alot of times I will see a GBA cart on Ebay and look it
    > up and find the reviewers go crazy for it only to find a that is not
    > really that fun. Sometimes games are completely panned and yet I
    > find them fun as well, but I seem to get better mileage from just
    > "regular" people like myself.
    >
    > The many many reviews from people at your link is very helpful, Im
    > thinking of raising my highest bid!! Thanks for the help!
    >

    > Kevin
    for less than 6 quid u can buy one
    http://search.ebay.co.uk/mario-donkey-kong-gba_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQfromZR10QQsacatZ-1QQcatrefZC6QQa14Z-24QQa15964Z-24QQa15965Z-10QQa10244Z-24QQgcsZ1135QQpfidZ1632QQreqtypeZ1QQpfmodeZ1QQalistZa14Q2Ca15964Q2Ca15965Q2Ca10244Q2Ca3801QQpf_queryZmarioQ20donkeyQ20kongQ20gbaQQsargnZ-1QQsaslcZ3QQsadisZ200QQfposZPostcodeQQga10244Z10425QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQcoactionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 DrBu©A©ke® <DrBu©A©ke®spamsuxo®.com> wrote:
    > kevin wrote:
    >> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:57:55 -0500, TheLightsAreOn
    >> <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>I do not know if it is fun or not, but is is highly rated (by game players
    >>>and 'professional reviewers'):
    >>>
    >>>http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/review/914980.html
    >>>
    >>>So it can't be all bad.
    >>

    >> thanks for the link, I know it is rated highly by prof reviewers, but
    >> the reason I ask on here is I find some of the prof reviews to be
    >> misleading. Alot of times I will see a GBA cart on Ebay and look it
    >> up and find the reviewers go crazy for it only to find a that is not
    >> really that fun. Sometimes games are completely panned and yet I
    >> find them fun as well, but I seem to get better mileage from just
    >> "regular" people like myself.
    >>
    >> The many many reviews from people at your link is very helpful, Im
    >> thinking of raising my highest bid!! Thanks for the help!
    >>

    >> Kevin
    > for less than 6 quid u can buy one
    > http://search.ebay.co.uk/mario-donkey-kong-gba_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQfromZR10QQsacatZ-1QQcatrefZC6QQa14Z-24QQa15964Z-24QQa15965Z-10QQa10244Z-24QQgcsZ1135QQpfidZ1632QQreqtypeZ1QQpfmodeZ1QQalistZa14Q2Ca15964Q2Ca15965Q2Ca10244Q2Ca3801QQpf_queryZmarioQ20donkeyQ20kongQ20gbaQQsargnZ-1QQsaslcZ3QQsadisZ200QQfposZPostcodeQQga10244Z10425QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQcoactionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch

    jesus man, use tinyurl.com

    --

    "I hear ma train a comin'
    .... hear freedom comin"

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games