How to connect 1 cpu to 2 monitor 2 keyboards & 2 mice

For CPU please use the term Pc, a CPU is the chip, not the computer :)

but yes, you need a graphics card that has two or more outputs and what is known as a KVM for the mice and keyboards, normally they function to allow one keyboard and mouse to control several Pc's, but some can work in reverse allowing one Pc to be controlled by several interface devices, for more info on them read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KVM_switch
I must ask why you would want such a set up though, if only from curiosity :)
Moto

Well, I got 3 of such setups..... why? I was curious too.....:)
No actually, 2 out of those three has become permanent. different machines, different OS'es doing different stuff 24X7. The 3rd rig is which I use the most to experiment on but the KVM there helps me finishing off or repairing or trouble shoot problems on rigs of friends, families and kids.....lol. If I started charging people for repairing their rigs I'd not have time for Tom's..... . Nah!! but jokes apart, my KVMs usually help me just save myself the trouble of having to shutdown my machine and plug in a friends to see what the trouble is..... and if i need to reinstall the OS it's a major pain waiting for such a long time and doing nothing, so it's very convenient actually.

Yes, thats the 'normal' way, several machines off one mouse and keyboard, I meant Op's version one Pc, several interfaces and monitors
I do all my Pc work stuff on one Pc, laptop and mobile can do stuff if I have someone elses rig on my desk, plus the other halfs Pc is two feet away hehe :)
Moto

neograndizer

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2010

Curious as to whether they'll work independently though. But you would think someone would require a powerful system as well to have one workstation functioning as 2 independent ones.

gunnison

Honorable
Feb 17, 2013

Hi,
I came across your post doing a search, of what this post is about.
I want to accomplish the same thing as the original poster. We have a gym
and want members to be able to check in on one monitor using mouse/keyboard, while at
the same time, using another monitor and its own keyboard/mouse for our
office use.
Anyway, I tried your links and one is outdated, while the other doesn't seem to offer
their software for windows xp or vista.

But I wanted to thank you for the post, which will help me in my quest.
gary

Hataf

Reputable
Jul 8, 2014

Hey man I can help you after alot of searching there are many devices that allow you to make 1Pc into two or more but these are expensive like NComputing.I found a software that do all this its name is Softxpand try it i hope you like it its pretty easy to use

amolonnet

Reputable
Apr 23, 2015
What u all searching is thishttp://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B003S9FMZI/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1429792462&sr=8-2&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=ncomputing&dpPl=1&dpID=31O2XrYkQWL&ref=plSrch