spykids 3d - please help me stop my kid driving me mad

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Games
  • Gameboy
  • Video
  • 3D
  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 11, 2005 10:35:16 AM

Help

my 6 year is driving me crazy....

how do you save progress in the game ? every time he turns his GBA off
he has to start from the begining

More about : spykids stop kid driving mad

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 11:53:22 PM

> Help
>
> my 6 year is driving me crazy....
>
> how do you save progress in the game ? every time he turns his GBA off
> he has to start from the begining

Sadly, my favorite site for game help, www.gamefaqs.com, does not have any
help for this game. A lot of GBA games do not save progress, but do give a
password at the end of a stage. Whan you start again, there is an option to
enter the password to restart at where you left off. Can you watch you son
play and see if this is the case?
August 20, 2006 12:52:04 PM

Try a gaming site and youll see how. There has to be a way to save it.
!