spykids 3d - please help me stop my kid driving me mad

Help

my 6 year is driving me crazy....

how do you save progress in the game ? every time he turns his GBA off
he has to start from the begining
2
answers
Last reply
More about spykids stop driving

    > Help
    >
    > my 6 year is driving me crazy....
    >
    > how do you save progress in the game ? every time he turns his GBA off
    > he has to start from the begining

    Sadly, my favorite site for game help, www.gamefaqs.com, does not have any
    help for this game. A lot of GBA games do not save progress, but do give a
    password at the end of a stage. Whan you start again, there is an option to
    enter the password to restart at where you left off. Can you watch you son
    play and see if this is the case?
  2. Try a gaming site and youll see how. There has to be a way to save it.

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video 3D Nintendo Video Games