Best Bang for Buck Budget $120

Stupiditystrikes

Distinguished
May 15, 2011
So here I am again, after discussing with my parents to buy from Newegg.ca Online, they said no to any online orders, leaving me completely stumped with the task of finding a good video card.

Budget: $120 maybe a bit higher if it is definitely worth it.

Build: Asus M4ATD/USB3 Mobo

AMD Phenom II x2 555 BE

Power supply: Antec 500W Earthwatts

Don't play many hardcore games, as my old Radeon 4350 sucks too much :/

So here are my choices:

Best buy

Future Shop

Memory express (if it's there, i'll take it :D)

Or, unless any of you live in Calgary, Alberta (Canada) you can suggest a better place for me to shop (preferable NW)

Oh yea, and last thing: AMD CPU chips work better (much better) with ATI based chips in GPUS. So I'd preferably grab one of those.

Thanks Tom's Hardware!

juicycrapachino

Distinguished
May 8, 2010
+1 to Gamer-Girl. I myself own a Sapphire 5770 but not the same model as depicted in the link. However, this card works wonders for me. It may not be able to play EVERY game on the highest settings; smooth as butter, but it certainly comes close with good background parts [Referring to: the cpu, mobo, psu, hdd, ram, ect.] I've owned mine for just over a year now and would be happy to sell it to someone who will enjoy it more than I am as I am looking to upgrade very soon anyways! I have the original box it came in perfect condition with all directions, an unopened case badge, a single 8 pin to 6 pin power adapter that it came with, the packaged driver CD, and the Anti-Shock foam package that contains the card inside of the box. I will also provide plenty of pictures on Ebay displaying the card and ensuring that it works accordingly, and professionally clean the card before final packaging. I'm looking to get $60-$80 U.S. Dollars out of it. I understand your parents will not let you order online, but I can assure you that there is no scamming here. I am only 15 years old and will offer a full 7 day warranty from the moment it arrives on your door step. Depending on the cost I might be able to pay for shipping. If you wish I could privately talk to you or your parents over the phone to confirm my offer. You do not have to take my offer, and can instead listen to Gamer-Girl and buy a new card, for $60 more for about the same thing I'm offering. Don't think that I'm putting you under any pressure, because I'm not; this is a choice between you and you're parents, not me.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
-JuicyCrapachino

Stupiditystrikes

Distinguished
May 15, 2011
Looking at memory express, there's one in clearance in the local one. If that's still there, i'll grab it. if not, then I have to wait for a new shipment to come in. My parents are still too paranoid about scams etc, so It looks like I won't be able to buy it off you Juicy.