???ateleasest sad sss

G

You mean a bios update? did that... went from F2 to F6, didnt help.
I knew something was off with the mobo as im getting constant freezing while running heavy tasks and then when it resets it goes through this weird power cycle where it powers up for a second and then turn off and again powers for a second and turns off until I shutdown and wait for 10 minutes..
Currently I'm running without the GPU or Audio Card to see if they're causing these values (Can that even happen?) but the vlaues are the same without them in..

Anyway, what firmware update are you talking about??

That PSU is manufactured by SeaSonic, so I doubt that's the problem. Certainly not if you switched it out

It would be nice to test it with a volt meter or a power supply tester if you could. The open circuit voltages shouldn't be that much different from the idle voltages.

It could be the Gigabyte motherboard, their quality control has been asleep lately

G

IDK.. Contacted Gigabyte support and got a replay telling me to reset BIOS.
Cleared CMOS and took out the battery, didn't help =\

Guess I'll take it to the retailer and let them try and fix it.

Is there anything else I could try before that?

Did you clear the settings as per your motherboard manual's instructions or did you just pull the battery? Pulling the battery won't do squat on boards that store settings in FLASH like many new EFI boards do.

G

Yes I did.
Took out battery and waited for 10 minutes and put it back in.
Then I cleared CMOS using a jumper.
Reconfigured BIOS (Date and Load Fail Safe Defaults) and that didn't help much..

G

At the retailer right now lol

Thank you very much for the assistance! I really appreciate it ^^