Acer Travelmate 4500

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
July 31, 2005 4:29:19 AM

I bought a new Acer 4500 Travelmate in Nov 2004 to use in Spain to connect
to the Internet.

The machine has Intel Centrino and uses XP pro and Outlook Express 6

When the machine to type e-mail or word documents I noticed that
occasionally the curser would 'jump' from where you were typing to somewhere
else on the page amongst words already typed and similar in the case of an
e-mail in Outlook.

Sometimes jumped to the address or subject line.

During our 7 months in Spain I spoke to two other Acer owners who claimed
their machines did similar.

What I would like to know from this newsgroup is, are there any Acer owners
here who's machine does what I have described, do you know of how to fix
this problem is or was it a hardware or software problem?

Thank you.

Mick

More about : acer travelmate 4500

Anonymous