Canon, Kodak, or HP?

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 20, 2005 12:35:01 PM

Cameras I'm looking at are Canon A75, Kodak 7330, HP R607? Which one you
recommend?

More about : canon kodak

Anonymous
March 20, 2005 12:35:02 PM

Hard to beat the Canon A75 for $150 at Office Max. Don't know if they still
have them on sale.

"Bud Light" <budlight@email.invalid.com> wrote in message
> Cameras I'm looking at are Canon A75, Kodak 7330, HP R607? Which one you
> recommend?

March 21, 2005 2:38:38 PM

"Bud Light" <budlight@email.invalid.com> wrote in message
> Cameras I'm looking at are Canon A75, Kodak 7330, HP R607? Which one you
> recommend?

I bought an A75 at Christmas. It's a really nice little camera with all the
features I wanted -- CF, AA batteries, manual override. The only thing
missing is RAW capture! Flash is a little weak. Auto white balance is
typically incorrect. Still, I'm satisfied (until DSLRs become more
affordable).

HTH

Horace
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 2:38:39 PM

"Horace" <noSpambeas5963@noSpamearthlink.net> wrote in message

> "Bud Light" <budlight@email.invalid.com> wrote in message
> > Cameras I'm looking at are Canon A75, Kodak 7330, HP R607? Which one
you
> > recommend?
> >

> I bought an A75 at Christmas. It's a really nice little camera with all
the
> features I wanted -- CF, AA batteries, manual override. The only thing
> missing is RAW capture! Flash is a little weak. Auto white balance is
> typically incorrect. Still, I'm satisfied (until DSLRs become more
> affordable).
>
> HTH
>
> Horace

Thanks for the advice.