Dear sir my p3 computer\'s cpu box do not send the data to monitor what i will d

sanjaya_75

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2011
Dear Sir/ Madam
I have a compaq company P3 computer. My RAM is damaged, And some technical problem also available. My cpu box does not send the data to monitor. Please help me what i will do that computer. What is the ost bearing on that computer. If i repair that computer again the computer does not give any type of problem? Please give me replay me as soon as possible.

P3 as in Pentium 3? If you have a hardware problem with a machine that old you're best off replacing the entire system. Replacement parts for it are not manufactured anymore and would be quite expensive. Age will also take its toll on other components, even if you fix one hardware issue, another is likely to crop up in the near future.

I do not quite understand the question. Are you still getting the sound of Windows booting up out of your machine? Is it simply booting up with no display, or is it not booting at all? If the RAM is damaged that would prevent booting, it needs to be replaced. A Pentium 3 system probably uses SDRAM, good luck finding some. No display could also mean the video card is dead. If so, finding a replacement will also be difficult. You will be restricted to AGP and PCI cards only. No display could also mean the monitor or video cable isn't working properly, try another cable or monitor.

If possible, post more on your system specs, and exactly what sort of problem you are having.

like Supernova1138 said, you're better off getting a new pc.
My RAM is damaged, And some technical problem also available.
replace the damaged ram. what other technical problem are you facing?
My cpu box
i guess you're talking about the big boxy thing that's connected to the monitor?
it houses your cpu, motherboard, ram, psu, hdd, odd almost everything except the monitor.
i don't think you'll find brand new replacement parts for your pc right now. if the repairment budget is too much (which i suspect it might be) then get a new pc, recycle the usable parts from this pc, sell the rest.
what do you mean by 'compaq company P3 computer'? is your pc an office pc from your workplace?