Pc cofiguration for animation

hi, i m Aditya from India, i m confused with some pc configuration.i will be using 3dmax,animation,autocad,photoshop n few time vfx.so pls help me n give me some nice pc configuration.my budget is Rs50,000.00.i want to use pc with 16gb ram with processor i7 or Xeon so that pc should be fast in rendering.with motherboard of 32gb or more ram it should handle.for fast woeking.Basically i need fast pc. pls suggest.

thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about cofiguration animation
  1. Hi Aditya,
    I'm no expert when it comes to workstations, but I can give you some links. On this page there are links to some configurations you may like, also read the FAQ regarding asking for build advice:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-31-322.html
  2. Can you number your budget in USD?

OK, I saw about how much is it.

You need a Sandy Bridge i5 CPU /like i5 2500K/
    A P67 motherboard.
    At least 8GB RAM
    A decent multypurpose graphics card like GF 560 or 560ti /or a 460 may do the job and is cheaper/.
    Good idea is to have 2 HDDs for RAID 1 or just backup.
    You need also a good monitor - at least 22-24" with a resolution of 1920x1200 and with good color gamut /meaning IPS/ but these are expensive /with HP being maybe the cheapest and not bad/ and your budget may not cover it.
  3. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Configuration Systems