My HP mini, which had problems straight out of the box that HP techs were never able to solve, has finally died its last death.
I would LOVE to hear your suggestions for a replacement .
- Nearly 100% outdoors, in full sun. Stick-on glare reducers are insufficient. A matte screen is my top priority.
- Most usage will be online, running Firefox with several hundred tabs open at a time, mostly text, few graphics. No, I am not joking . The HP's single-core processor was insufficient; I want dual-core, this time around.
- No gaming or spreadsheets. Some music and video, from hard drive. I am not concerned about HD space. Whatever it's shipped with will be enough.
- Yes, I will drop it sometimes.
- Due to outdoor usage in high temperatures, I need a quiet fan and cool-running processor. Sadly, the HP was great for that. However, i am not willing to consider another HP.
- A manufacturer with good tech support would be nice...