Sign in with
Your question

What to do If I lost my motherboard Manual

Last response: in Motherboards
August 2, 2012 12:59:34 AM

Hello,
So my problem is that I'm upgrading my computer and the thing is i bought my computer ~2 years ago and just happened to throw out everything including the manual for the motherboard so my question is when connecting the case connectors to the motherboard how am supposed to know where to connect the connectors. Worst case scenario what happens if i put the connectors in the wrong slot.
August 2, 2012 1:48:58 AM

Hi there,

Depending on the motherboard you can find the manual in a downloadable format on the website as long as you have the manufacturer/model name. or just do a quick google search.

Connecting things in the wrong place can cause short circuits which will damage your hardware. Please take precaution.
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 97 V Motherboard
August 2, 2012 1:50:37 AM

You can find the manual online. Since you posted in the Asus section I assume you'll find it here. http://support.asus.com/
Related resources
August 2, 2012 1:58:04 AM

newtoIT said:
Hi there,

Depending on the motherboard you can find the manual in a downloadable format on the website as long as you have the manufacturer/model name. or just do a quick google search.

Connecting things in the wrong place can cause short circuits which will damage your hardware. Please take precaution.

Thats the thing I only know its a h67 motherboard and it says American megatrends on it and I saw a ASUS logo on it one time
!